Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 11:24 AM
Default Looking for a way to disable streaking
I've been running this issue of having TONS of people streaking in my neighborhoods. I don't have any lot traits to prompt the lack of clothes and it's getting really old seeing over half of the populace running around naked all the time, especially during the winter (it, for some reason, practically doubles the number of streakers). I can't find any mods to change this for Sims 4, only for Sims 3, even most of the script mods I've come across don't have it, so if anyone knows of one or is willing to create a mod that would be great...

Please and thank you
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Oct 2020 at 1:47 PM
With MCCC:
Click on a sim >MCCC > MC Tuner > Enable Autonomy Scan
click on the ground > Autonomy Commands > Search All Autonomous Interactions
search for streak and see which interaction it can be, then click on it to disable it, click back and close it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 4:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
With MCCC:
Click on a sim >MCCC > MC Tuner > Enable Autonomy Scan
click on the ground > Autonomy Commands > Search All Autonomous Interactions
search for streak and see which interaction it can be, then click on it to disable it, click back and close it

I was trying to avoid MCCC as it is always too cumbersome for my liking, but as it clearly is the only option I'll deal with it.

Thank you, especially for the steps as I would never have found it otherwise.
Scholar
#4 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 9:51 AM
Is it happening in all worlds and all regions, and do you have Eco Living ?

Find where those streakers are coming from, then check your current NAPs, my guess you got Free Love NAP enabled.

I suppose you could use mccc instead but if you don't mind having to remember to switch automony scan on everytime you run the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 10:51 AM
I DO have Eco Lifestyle but I never let any NAPs go through that would allow for that, to the point I have gone through already and artificially added NAPs that aren't horrendous. Legit once young adults start showing up on a property everyone starts streaking and they never stop, only ones who don't are children and toddlers.

MCCC seems to be stopping it from happening at all so I'll probably stick with that, thank you, though. I'm sure if I hadn't gone through the NAPs already for other negative ones I'd have been struggling with that (as I'm sure others may still be)
Scholar
#6 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Is it happening in all worlds and all regions, and do you have Eco Living ?

Find where those streakers are coming from, then check your current NAPs, my guess you got Free Love NAP enabled.

I suppose you could use mccc instead but if you don't mind having to remember to switch automony scan on everytime you run the game.

Assuming the Autonomy Scan works the same as the original mod SCAM you don't need to turn it on for it to work
you only turn it on to see the control autonomy menus, but it works all the time.