Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:06 PM Last edited by archwyvern : 19th Sep 2020 at 1:21 PM.
Default Cannot challenge my other non-household sims for Lightsaber Duel
It works if I challenged someone in the household, but my sims cannot challenge other non-household sims for lightsaber duel
The option were greyed out and with floating commentary that the Sim do not have any light saber within his inventory (despite having actually having them)

I tried to disable all mods and the problem persist

The lightsaber duel is on of few good thing in this pack, but now I was direly disappointed,

Blurp
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:39 PM
Do you choose Friendly > Spar with Lightsaber and selectable if they own one, or it will be greyed out they don't own one. Well, as far I know it's working for me in Batuu, dunno elsewhere how about you?

A Good start of diagnosing the problem might be exiting game, clear all your caches and restarting game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Do you choose Friendly > Spar with Lightsaber and selectable if they own one, or it will be greyed out they don't own one. Well, as far I know it's working for me in Batuu, dunno elsewhere how about you?

A Good start of diagnosing the problem might be exiting game, clear all your caches and restarting game.

I choose > Mean > Challenge with lighrsaber

It works with the household
Not with other sims (even if they have one in their inventory)
Yeah, I did it in worlds other than Batuu, but is that even the reason for the error?

Blurp
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by archwyvern
I choose > Mean > Challenge with lighrsaber

It works with the household
Not with other sims (even if they have one in their inventory)
Yeah, I did it in worlds other than Batuu, but is that even the reason for the error?

Didn't even know you even spar that way, but Ill look into it...