Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted for a no-jealousy-at-all behaviour package.

by LizzLove Posted 30th Oct 2004 at 2:54 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 9:09 PM by mike19

268 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Jan 2005 at 11:52 PM
So it can succesfully be deleted by just removing the downloaded package and then remove the "suspicious" files? I've renamed all my downloads so I can easily find them.
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Jan 2005 at 3:45 AM
Default This is super
I've installed and used this hack for about 25 hours. It's terrific! You people who make these hacks deserve an "atta boy" ( even if you are a girl!)
Thanks for making the game more interesting.
#78 Old 18th Jan 2005 at 8:29 AM
I've been wacking my brains out trying to decide if i want to use it or not...so i'm gonna go ahead and give it a try since i've read some good things about it....so here it goes :jig:
#79 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 5:14 AM
This will work great for my house where I have three females and they all have romance aspirations. Thanks so much! I will try it out!
#80 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 6:50 AM
really really great idea. no problems with it at all. thanks!
#81 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 5:12 PM
Just i was looking for !!! GREAT !!!
Now me(male) and all my harem girls can love me with no jealousy !!! wow! keep on good work !
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Jan 2005 at 11:53 PM
Haha, works like a charm.
#83 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 3:46 AM
It's Work
Thanks,
it's work succesfully
i can make a full swing family
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 6:03 AM
I downloaded this today, becaus I have one romance Sim, and I want to her to "be all she can be" - she got slapped earlier this evening, so I realized *I need this*!

I've only used it in this limited application - but it works wonderfully for my intention.

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#85 Old 27th Jan 2005 at 1:45 PM
This sounds really cool, must give it a try, from reading the reports here it works great, thank you so very much for all the work & time you have put into this mod so as to make our game more enjoyable, I'd just like to let you know that I really appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 6:23 AM
This works great. NO problems with other hacks and no problems in the game what ever. I have tried this with every situation that I could think of and no problems and no jealousy anywhere. Thanks!
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Jan 2005 at 5:23 PM
tried it and it works just perfectly! thnx for great work!
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 5:21 AM
great work!!!! Thanks alot now i can woowhoo with who ever i want when i want in front of wife or husband this is wonderful, yayyyyyyyy!!!!!

Life is what You make it!!!!!

The 1
The ONLY

Angel
#89 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:11 PM
i've put this mod through the ringer and have yet to find a problem. i do not have the maxis patch and i have my game so full of mods heh just trying to find conflicts with each other and still nothing. (besides the ones that state they are conflicting with other mods) one thing that would be nice though is if you could turn it off and on for one sim and not the other or just off and on but the no-at-all is awesome in itself can alway remove it to turn back on... but hate logging out of the game to turn stuff off and on
#90 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 10:17 PM
I used this in conjuction with the voodoo bottle and had one sister kiss/makeout with her brother. Then I had the other sister kiss/makeout with the same brother. The first sister had a 5 point drop towards the brother. No biggy.

I don't know if it's because of this or some other add-on but I'm noticing that I have to send a couple to try 2, 3 or more times for a baby.

It works great. I have a romance sim that can woohoo with 2, 3 + men a night in front of her husband and/or other lovers without getting slapped! Very cool. Can't wait for the animations!!--stupid game made making out in the hottub more interesting than the actual woohoo.
Test Subject
#91 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 10:31 AM
I've used this for a week now with a bunch of JM's little fixer things and jenflowers teenwohoo and have had no problems. It's fab thanks
~aralissia
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 3:00 AM
For some reason I can't seem to download it. I click on the link to the attachment (on the first message) and it brings me to a page saying "The server could not be found". Is there a good reason for this?

Thanx
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 4:53 AM
Yeah, me too. Getting an error 404 message.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 5:08 AM
Where, oh where did this wonderful hack go? My computer calved yesterday and I have to redownload EVERYTHING I have downloaded over the past few months. I am starting with hacks since they are the best additions! Bring back the hack...please???
Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 5:36 PM
What with Nina Caliente having about ten loves in the neighborhood, I decided to download the jealousy mod so that I wouldn't have her making a million enemies. Please bring this wonderful mod back!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 27th Feb 2005 at 6:31 PM Last edited by dilandauluv5 : 27th Feb 2005 at 6:34 PM.
Unless the file was removed again, it should be there everyone. Daysies PM'd Delphy and it was up and running last night. I downloaded it with no problem.

EDIT: I just tried the file again and it works.
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Mar 2005 at 4:19 PM
No Jealousy
Perfect, Bravo! I have had not problem one from this, thank you!
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 4:54 AM
I hope this mod gets an university upgrade! :D
Test Subject
#99 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 4:59 AM
Me too! I miss it!
Test Subject
#100 Old 5th Mar 2005 at 4:50 PM
Does it not work for University??

-Kato
Page 4 of 11