Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Unfathomable7 : 16th Jun 2019 at 3:38 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Default !SOLVED! Pose Debugging - Poses Not playing In-Game
Hello all,
I've been having a recurring issue with a new pose pack I am trying to create. All the poses are nearly to completion and packaged up for "pose by name" testing in-game, but almost all of them (except for the first few) will not play. The sim will go into an idle for a second and then completely freeze until I cancel the pose interaction. I've tried repackaging them to see if it was a file corruption error, but got the same results; all of the poses have also been named appropriately with the "a_" rig conventions and placed in the proper folder to access them in-game.
I'm really at a loss as to what to do, and would appreciate any advice/input from my fellow modders and content creators. Plus, this pack represents a great deal of time, effort, and learning - I'd hate to see it abandoned and just collecting dust.

**Update:
After a great deal of head-scratching and additional debugging, I've finally got my poses all working and ready for final tweaks and pose player list setup. But for the sake of closure and anybody who may run into this problem in the future, this is what I ended up doing:
It is my understanding that during the initial creation of my poses, the anim. files I was creating in Blender became "corrupt" or unreadable except in Blender itself. Basically, the files were no good even though they held my poses. So I had to go through and copy the pose (e.g. the joint positions) for the entire rig, open a fresh rig file, paste the copied pose there, and save it as a new amin. file. This worked and I was able to successfully test all of the poses I had created.
I don't know if there is a better/simpler way around this problem I had, but I hope this post will help anybody stumped in a similar way in the future. :]