Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#101 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 3:02 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 11th Feb 2009 at 8:39 PM.
You don't appear in my page like you were in the group... (the same that happened with alfie_boots)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#102 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 7:49 PM
I just wanted to show you all an image of the last set of eyes I've created (of course, this isn't the picture I'm going to upload), and know your opinion before I post it in the creator feedback (I hate to be in upload restriction... ). So... say me what do you think about them...
(And, by the way, I say about the hair the same that said Amy )
Screenshots

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 5:44 AM
They are stunning. Very beautiful, clear and detailed. You don't have to do this but the only things I would recommend doing is adding a slight shadow to the top of the eye so they look more rounded and blend in with eyelashes. I'm not sure if this is the shape of the eye interfering but it looks like you have a thin black line at the bottom left of the iris, you should get rid of that if you can. Also, make some more recolors if you could, people like variety.

But apart from that, they're perfect! Well done.

x a m y x
Field Researcher
#104 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 6:14 AM
i really like the outfits, much better than corset I just made. I don't know how you get soo much detail in there. I totally suck at photoskinning.
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 7:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Serena_Moonstone
i really like the outfits, much better than corset I just made. I don't know how you get soo much detail in there. I totally suck at photoskinning.

Thankyou, but the corset in the first pic was about 95% hand painted and the skirt was completely done by hand, and a lot of the other parts in the last two pics were hand painted. I've been trying to tone down the amount of photo skinning I do and improve my genuine art skills instead gave me a sore hand.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned getting a good result from photo skinning is all about getting good source pictures to start with. From there it's just a simple process of cutting, pasting and blending. Once you get that down it's easy as, experience does help a hell of a lot though. So just keep at it! It gets easier every time you do it.

x a m y x
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#106 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
They are stunning. Very beautiful, clear and detailed. You don't have to do this but the only things I would recommend doing is adding a slight shadow to the top of the eye so they look more rounded and blend in with eyelashes. I'm not sure if this is the shape of the eye interfering but it looks like you have a thin black line at the bottom left of the iris, you should get rid of that if you can. Also, make some more recolors if you could, people like variety.

But apart from that, they're perfect! Well done.

x a m y x

Thanks!! I was thinking about making at least ten different colours... And I think the black line is a part of the eyeliner, because when I created them, I didn't see it...

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 9:20 AM Last edited by star_gusser : 24th Feb 2009 at 4:35 AM. Reason: Says it in the post.
:: Removed this message because it's irrelevant and sad. I don't need to vent anymore. Thanks for the support anyway guys! ::
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#108 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 6:36 PM Last edited by aninyosaloh : 13th Feb 2009 at 2:30 PM.
He's so cute!! And the story is very sad, I'm so sorry... but you did very well! I have seen in the news the fires and I hope they won't affect you... If you need anything I'll try to help you as I could

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#109 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 3:52 AM
Default photoskinning
I actually think photskinning looks more realistic, I get tired of painting tiny little pixels

Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
Thankyou, but the corset in the first pic was about 95% hand painted and the skirt was completely done by hand, and a lot of the other parts in the last two pics were hand painted. I've been trying to tone down the amount of photo skinning I do and improve my genuine art skills instead gave me a sore hand.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned getting a good result from photo skinning is all about getting good source pictures to start with. From there it's just a simple process of cutting, pasting and blending. Once you get that down it's easy as, experience does help a hell of a lot though. So just keep at it! It gets easier every time you do it.

x a m y x
#110 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 4:26 AM
Oh, star, I am so sorry to hear that, what a horrible story, but Jet is a Beautiful dog and he has found such a wonderful home. I hope everything is alright, and just so you know, I am always here to talk if ya need to vent! Best of wishes,

Vampy
Field Researcher
#111 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 7:34 AM
Thank you for the invitation. =) Sorry I didn't log in for a very long time, so I have just accepted the invitation. A lot of other things kept me away from playing sims and I somehow lost the interest. MAybe I can revive it again. ^^;

Due to I haven't set up a real sims game, the only goth sims I have in game are the models of my creations... *drop*

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#112 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:19 AM
Hi simgirl24! Welcome to the group!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#113 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 11:20 AM
Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#114 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:56 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Field Researcher
#115 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 12:58 AM
I think I will try and make something special for your birthday and also kinda as a thank you for starting the group.
Field Researcher
#116 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:01 AM
Happy B-Day, Anin. ^^

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 9:41 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!! Damn! I think I'm the youngin of the group now....
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#118 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 10:08 AM
Thanks so much!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#119 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 1:55 PM

Happy Birthday!

This is a pic I did for my sister's birthday about 5 years ago for a forum she was on. That's her oldest daughter who had been at our house staying home sick from school. I thought the pic was just too funny.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#120 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 4:55 PM
Thanks!!!

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
#121 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:29 AM
I sorry I missed it, Happy Birthday!

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator