Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larger Interaction Queue

by morgade Posted 28th Sep 2014 at 3:01 PM

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 5:30 PM
I think this conflicts with the latest patch -- the December 16th one. When I have it in, my Sims don't have the phone menu selection to take a vacation day whereas without it, they do.

I do love this mod, so I may use it regardless.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:05 AM
Hiya, wondering if it would be possible to create a mod to make interactions cancellable, without having to cancel all the others made after it. Thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:29 PM
Default Not compatible with Dec 16 patch
Quote: Originally posted by ejoslin
I think this conflicts with the latest patch -- the December 16th one. When I have it in, my Sims don't have the phone menu selection to take a vacation day whereas without it, they do.

I do love this mod, so I may use it regardless.

Yes, I had this issue. In order to use personal time off you have to uninstall the mod.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by harobed
Yes, I had this issue. In order to use personal time off you have to uninstall the mod.

Just confirming I have this issue as well. I hope this will be updated soon because I absolutely cannot stand playing with the default interaction queue but I'd like to be able to take advantage of the new feature, too!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 3:38 PM
This mod conflicted with the last patch. I don't even think the creator cares to fix it. They haven't even bothered to respond to previous issues when the pools were released.
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 12:04 AM
Came by to report that the mod was causing some issues with the latest patch but apparently everyone else is also having the same problem with it (and also with the patch before). Here's hoping this mod gets updated someday to fix those issues.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 8:02 PM
Just confirming the conflict with the latest patch. It's a shame because it really came in useful.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 2:08 PM
Yup got the same bug for vacation days. Welp, wish someone could fix this. Seems owner hasn't been updating this mod since September sniff
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:18 PM
I have a longer interaction queue mod for TS4 at TFM's Sims Asylum here (free registration required).
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustAnotherSimsFan
I have a longer interaction queue mod for TS4 at TFM's Sims Asylum here (free registration required).

Thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 5:59 PM
You're welcome
Test Subject
#37 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 10:38 PM
Hi I just wanted to say I appreciate your hard work in making the larger queue interaction. I also wanted to make you aware that when I downloaded it I was unable to take a vacation from work. The take vacation option was not present on phone. I don't know if it is a bug or not but when I deleted it showed up on the phone again. Just wanted to make you aware if you fix what ever is causing it I will be happy to redownload thank.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JustAnotherSimsFan

You're my new best friend. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:25 PM
You're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:42 AM
Fix it....not work ..for Get to Work Expansion ...because on phone option selfie or take photo etc not work... fix it
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by - ShaxEM -
Fix it....not work ..for Get to Work Expansion ...because on phone option selfie or take photo etc not work... fix it

Pretty sure the creator of the mod has completely abandoned it. It hasn't been updated in a long time and was broken long before the expansion. Luckily, a nice person above posted a link to where a working one is available,
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 12:11 AM
Default Link for same mod?
Quote: Originally posted by Trinity2oo5
Pretty sure the creator of the mod has completely abandoned it. It hasn't been updated in a long time and was broken long before the expansion. Luckily, a nice person above posted a link to where a working one is available,

Hi. I tried looking for the link to where a working mod is available and was unable to locate it. There was a link but it took me to a non working site. Can you please tell me the correct link to go to? I really want this mod. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:57 AM
The link in my post above does work but you have to create a free account for the site and be logged in before it'll show the page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 7:38 AM
Just thought I'd give a heads up that this mod interferes with the Get to Work EP. It stops a few crucial interactions from appearing especially in the Doctor career
Test Subject
#45 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 11:21 AM
I currently have the Get to Work ep and the Outdoor Retreat gp. I put this mod in my game and it conflicts with the Alien's interactions to disguise himself. Like said up there ^ I'm pretty sure this isn't going to be updated anymore. But just giving y'all a head us <3

"Better Late Than Never"
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 7:53 PM
There's a bug in the mod, after the latest patches and upgrades, the notebook disapears from the phone menu.
Please, will you update it soon? Really love it otherwise!
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 6:18 PM
Another bug... i cant use the SimRay (scientist career) while this mod is installed... so sad because it was really an amazing and useful mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 9:37 PM
can't download
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 2:45 PM
Thanks You!
Test Subject
#50 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:29 PM
I know you have gotten plenty, but I also want to thank you JustAnotherSimsFan, I had used site previously but not for this and it works beautifully and can still take my Vacation Days AND Use Notebook. Reppy and meharie, I want to thank you too; this whole time I thought those careers were broken and hence why I could not advance. The only career that still worked with this older mod was Detective. So thank you all.
Page 2 of 3