Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 5:38 PM
Default Looking for an experienced script modder to collaborate on my Unlimited Jobs Mod.
Hi, so I created the Sims 4 Unlimited Jobs mod a while ago, it can be found here . I've been doing my best to keep it updated, but have been falling behind recently. I have gotten rather busy, but I also just don't have the energy to keep up with it anymore. Even more so, I think that it has much more potential available to it than I am able to provide with my level of modding skills. So, I figured I should at least put it out there. I'd be interested in teaming up with someone to expand on the mod as well as make it compatible with other career mods like MCC and Turbo Careers. I imagine that'd require someone with strong script modding experience, which I don't have. I'm hesitant to say I'd give it up to another modder completely, since I do want to have some claim to the mod idea, but certainly whoever takes over would be taking on most of the coding work, and I would probably take on more of a producer role of sorts. At the least, I need someone who can keep the mod updated even if only at it's current state. Like I said, I'm just putting this out there, by no means will I feel slighted if no one is interested. As I said in my update notice on the main mod page, I may still update it as I need it for my own game, but ultimately it just means the updates will be inconsistent. Thanks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 9:01 PM
Hey! If you don't mind talking to me about the exact inner workings of this mod, I might be interested in helping. I sent you a PM about it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TURBODRIVER
Hey! If you don't mind talking to me about the exact inner workings of this mod, I might be interested in helping. I sent you a PM about it.

Yup, I saw it! Looking forward to working with you!