Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Sora and Roxas

by LarxeneXII Posted 28th Oct 2006 at 5:40 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2007 at 2:55 AM by LarxeneXII

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:49 PM
They look great, but Sora and Roxas' hair meshes are nowhere to be found. Ideas as to where to go?
Test Subject
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 10:26 PM
I downloaded the kingdom key from the link you gave, but what confused me was when I put it on when I created Sora, it was fine. However, when I put him in a lot, the keyblade was a shimmery purple in his hand. Like it's the shape of the key there in his hands, but it's purple and shimmery. Anyone help?
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:28 PM
It looks like both Roxas and Sora's hair is nowhere to be found. Page 35 of that site you listed? Its female hair, I searched their site, and its not listed there either....

Looks like there's some work to be done on the validity of older uploads.
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:40 AM
Minaflower, rose (the creator of the key) has this bad habit of not putting all the required placeholder files in her meshes.

I corrected the mesh for my own game. Here's a link (itll expire after a while):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/giwtn...ers0018.package

this is only the corrected mesh. anyone who wants to object/accessory should get it at her site. As for how i fixed it, hystericalparoxysm has a tutorial around here somewhere.
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th May 2009 at 1:31 PM
You Rock!!!111oneoneone
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 9:12 PM
no offence but their hair is kinda... off
poor roxas..
without his hair he's not roxas, he's just soras nobody.
other than their hair (and kinda their faces too) they're good
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pandy_chan
It looks like both Roxas and Sora's hair is nowhere to be found. Page 35 of that site you listed? Its female hair, I searched their site, and its not listed there either....

Looks like there's some work to be done on the validity of older uploads.

I found Roxas's Hair mesh!

http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/mhair02.htm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 11:26 PM
GREAT!
Where did yo ugot the Kingdom Key?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 6:16 PM
This is great!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 12:07 AM
All I have to say is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:23 AM
Thank You!!!!
Page 2 of 2