Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 12:12 AM
Hi Edejan,

Try this: http://store.thesims3.com/prius.html?intcmp=eaint109

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 11:09 PM
There is a free set in the store called Adrenaline Rush. Not much, just a running with the bulls inspired top and a simish version of the World Cup trophy. Get it here.

For pay there is a huge wedding set and a far eastern styled bathroom.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 8:48 PM
The Collector Edition Montalcino Fandango SE is part of the Holiday pack now!
Inventor
#79 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gobot101
A Honeycomb Bookshelf

It looks like a bookshelf for an absent-minded or insane sim.
Forum Resident
#80 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM Last edited by gobot101 : 14th Jul 2010 at 10:16 PM.
2011 Ford Fiesta and the Fiesta Urban Streetscape

Quote:
Now your Sims can experience the Ford Fiesta Movement when you download the 2011 Ford Fiesta car and Fiesta Urban Streetscape for FREE*! The Fiesta Urban Streetscape includes items for your Sims to use around town – the Fiesta Urban Style graffiti, Never Get Lost Again street sign, Maid o’ Meter parking space with meter, Hot Stuff Crossing! sign, and Street Struttin' Street Light sign.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:11 PM
2011 Ford Fiesta and the Fiesta Urban Streetscape

I get a 404 error :/
Forum Resident
#82 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:57 PM
Hmmm, I'm not sure why you're getting a 404 error. The link still works for me. :/

Oh, and another free download, a Shakira Poster.
Inventor
#83 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babaji_mendez
I get a 404 error :/

You may need to change the language of the page, to access..

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Scholar
#84 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:43 AM
Thanks for the info Gobot 1010 and Daelda
Forum Resident
#85 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:03 PM
The Shakira Poster is no longer on there. If you want it though, you can go under the new section of the store, Branded Content, and pay 300 simpoints to get it and two Shakira shirts.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:10 PM
500 FREE Sims Points for the first 10,000 to enter to win one of 17 NVIDIA laptops
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:38 AM
Wow thanks for the updates guys!!!

Daelda - holy wowzers, I just got 500 free sim points thanks to your post! Thank you!

Inventor
#88 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daelda
500 FREE Sims Points for the first 10,000 to enter to win one of 17 NVIDIA laptops

ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, THE NETHERLANDS, FINLAND, NORWAY AND INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU).

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Instructor
#89 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:18 AM
I think people in other areas would be used to not getting free stuff by now. Waiting on my 500 simpoints, also it'd be cool to win a laptop. My other toshiba is busted, could use a replacement.
Forum Resident
#90 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell
ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, THE NETHERLANDS, FINLAND, NORWAY AND INDIA (EXCLUDING THE STATE OF TAMIL NADU).

"Thank you for entering the Sims3 Community contest! Your 500 SimsPoints are on their way to your inbox. Please allow between 2 to 4 days for your SimsPoints to arrive."

i'm in holland so i will see what happens.
anyways, thanks Daelda!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mishy
"Thank you for entering the Sims3 Community contest! Your 500 SimsPoints are on their way to your inbox. Please allow between 2 to 4 days for your SimsPoints to arrive."

i'm in holland so i will see what happens.
anyways, thanks Daelda!

Your welcome - I got the info from the Free Stuff, Sales, & Offers at the Sims 3 Store! Thread Good luck! I hope it works for you (and for me - I haven't gotten my points...yet....) My wife's netbook has some bad sectors on the hard drive, so a new laptop would be wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daelda

Thank you for entering the Sims3 Community contest!

Your 500 SimsPoints are on their way to your inbox. Please allow 2 – 4 days for your SimsPoints to arrive.

Toshiba Satellite M645 laptops with NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology gives you the battery life needed to keep up with the life of your Sims.

Questions? Email: [email protected]

YaY!!!! Thanks for the tip Daelda!!!!

"Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart." - William Butler Yeats
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:01 AM
Woo!
Ill finally be able to buy that Gothica set, or whatever its called. <3 Thanks a bunch Daelda!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
Got my 500 points - spending them right now.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:23 PM
Wildly Western Door is currently FREE!
Forum Resident
#96 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:16 PM
The Wildly Western Door came with Riverview, so if you downloaded that, you already have the door.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:10 PM
The Wildly Western Door came with Riverview, so if you downloaded that, you already have the door.

I didn't know that - I wish they would mark that or something....
Inventor
#98 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:21 PM

Since I uninstalled and reinstalled my game, and although I redownloaded riverview and it shows as installed in my launcher, the town is not available anymore in the game.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:42 PM
I also got the 500 sims points, thanks for the tip, Daelda! I´m from Brazil, btw, it was a refleshing surprise as I was quite disappointed that HELS and AMB didn´t give us any points...
Instructor
Original Poster
#100 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enriquebell

I can verify that this didn't stop me from getting points points even though I am in North Antarctica. Perhaps I won't be eligible to enter the competiton to win the laptop but I just received and redeemed my freebie points :D

Page 4 of 25