Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 6:54 AM
Default Where can I find a Sims 3 tongue mesh
I have the full body meshes a head that includes a scalp, face, and eyeballs, but does not contain the tongue. I'm making a tongue piercing and could really use the tongue mesh so I can adjust the size and/or placement of my mesh. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on the tongue mesh, or do you know which of the TS3 game files has the tongue so I can extract it?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 11:37 AM
The posing rigs have the tongue in them. I don't know if that will work for your particular purposes, I just know they have the tongue because you can pose it.

Duh and/or Hello!
(simblr)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
The posing rigs have the tongue in them. I don't know if that will work for your particular purposes, I just know they have the tongue because you can pose it.

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually, I figured it out. I just cloned the AFFace and AMFace in S3OC; believe it or not, the male and female tongues are different sizes and placed differently. Weird. Anyway, the tongue is attached to the face so I just deleted all the parts of the mesh I didn't need.