Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 7:01 PM
Default Electrocution animation
Where can I find the electrocution animation? Been looking for it for a while now. Anyone know what it's called?

If you like my mods. Consider supporting me on Patreon
Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Follow me on Twitter Instagram Pinterest Tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 8:16 PM
Thank you so much! Had no idea this page existed.

Check out my website for updates on my mods and other work PuddingFace.wixsite.com
Check out my Youtube channel for tutorials(modding tutorials) and other content Youtube

Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2021 at 10:12 PM
I found this one a-die-electrocution

But I can't find these. Are they from an expansion?

a-react-electrocuted-loopsitting
a-react-electrocuted-loopstanding
a-react-electrocuted-stop-sittingfloor
a-react-electrocuted-stop-sitting
a-react-electrocuted-stop-standing

Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
I found this one a-die-electrocution

But I can't find these. Are they from an expansion?

a-react-electrocuted-loopsitting
a-react-electrocuted-loopstanding
a-react-electrocuted-stop-sittingfloor
a-react-electrocuted-stop-sitting
a-react-electrocuted-stop-standing
I think they accidentally share the sims2's, which is okay! Saw a few other's who made the same mistake :p

You can always take a peek inside the jazz script for electrocuted death
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 11:00 AM
I was looking for regular electrocution. And not death. I found the death animation but I can't find regular electrocution, or jazz script for electrocution.

I guess I'll try creating a custom interaction with this animation but without any deaths.

Imagine Wonderfully!
staff: trainee moderator
#6 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 2:00 PM
I think there's one electrocution animation with Seasons, where Sims get electrocuted by lightening. All the rest of the electrocution animations are part of different interactions, such as when they get electrocuted whilst attempting to fix something (the animation name would be related to the interaction, so to speak).

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 4:10 PM
Thank you.
For now I have found the ones I need.

Are there any electrocution animation for children? Not death by electrocution but just regular ones.