Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3rd Generation Hanging Bed

by XTS Posted 17th Nov 2005 at 3:02 AM - Updated 24th Sep 2008 at 12:12 AM by XTS

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 8:38 AM
Wow... love it. Thanks! :moose:
Inventor
Original Poster
#52 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
UTCSimers & LongGreySheep, tyvm u2. I'm appreicative of the appreciation When I can, I try to let you guys know that so.... letting you know

Happy Simmin'!
As for those who are asking me when I'll resume my modding, it'll be after Holidays and such Thanks for the understanding..
This family girl doesn't really have alot of time.. lol

Have fun with it and hope it's up to your standards.. as well as my other recolors and meshes..

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
nice!..............GREAT job

Bankai
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 4:43 AM
Fabulous. Thanks for all your hard work.
Inventor
Original Poster
#55 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 2:11 AM
skott
princesscarmen

You're both very welcome. You bet it was hard work. Probably what makes me procrastinate so much with it all. lol That and the munsters! lol.
I'm flattered and in my attempts to not sound so mushy, I'm very thankful to be appreciated :D

I'm certain I am glad I shared this item. One promise from me, I'll never, ever charge for my work.. I've considered a contributors item but doubt I'll ever take the route.
This is what makes me happy is when folks don't have to pay for their stuff, they already have to fork out quite a bit to get the game and sometimes the 3d program, depending on which one works best for them.
I'm sometimes giving to a fault.. Will do without at times when giving in other words..

If there are any problems, please feel free to let me know and thank you so much for "constructive" criticism :D. We all know that that type of criticism goes much further

Enjoy the bed.. not so sure recolors are so easy but if you do manage a few, let me know and I'll add a link here.

Thanks again you simmers you

xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 1:01 PM
awesome!
Inventor
Original Poster
#57 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM
thanks crevs

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
I'm removing the zip file as it is the largest of the 2. We now have what we call express install so no one should have any problems.
Sorry if it inconveniences anyone. Not my intention. Just trying to keep up with the rules myself.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=119826 (rules on zips and rars)

Thanks for understanding and thanks for enjoying the bed..
Happy Simmin'!

xts
ps. before I removed the zip file, the downloads were at 2,261 downloads

Field Researcher
#58 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:59 PM
omg nice
Inventor
Original Poster
#59 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:30 PM
ty vampiric, hope you enjoy it too.
I try to say thanks back to everyone..
So, Thank you

lol
Happy Simmin'!
xts

Test Subject
#60 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
Everything you create seems to be so awesome. I look forward to see what you come up with next.

Live for today!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 7:27 AM
I love this!
Inventor
Original Poster
#62 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 11:08 PM
Dixiedawn30, Hi girl! Thank you You're pretty darn good at modding yourself you know

Serrastone, ty also! I appreciate every compliment :D

Happy Simmin'

xts

ps. I'm not a pro so I must ask: how would I get it to where I can sell my bed in OFB? Anyone know? I'd like to be able to sell it and have trouble getting it to show in the catalog and wonder if it's the bed I used to clone to make this one or if it's a setting I have to change in the file. Thanks in advance

Test Subject
#63 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:35 AM
Default Wonderfully Done!!!
U Rock....i just wanna say that you brought my childhood back to me!!
I had a bed just like this cept closer 2 a twin, my dad made for me.

Yes yes u rock very much so!!

...alwaysplay...

Bug
Inventor
Original Poster
#64 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
Jellikabug: WOW! So this bed has been "invented"! I always wondered and I want this bed!! Your dad knows beds (not meant wrong )

Thank you very much Jellika.. :D
I'm certainly gloating a little

I hope you enjoy it!!
xts

PS. Glad I could be of assistance, even if unknowingly at the time. I just really wanted to share one of my dreams with others, thinking maybe they'd like it too.. so glad I did now!

Scholar
#65 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:54 AM
hon...you know your work is appreciated
can't PM you till i get IE up...firefox is acting up...i'll try and get one to you soon
Inventor
Original Poster
#66 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:21 AM
Hi there
You know you can also try , what was it? Deep Net Explorer..? It may be linked to explorer but it's supposed to be alot like IE. Netscape is another option. Sorry about your browser issues, I get them sometimes too.

Sure, feel free to pm me anytime and if my box is full, give me just a day or two lol.

Great to see you're still around :D

xts

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 26th May 2006 at 8:58 AM
nice..i hope it forks in Sims 2 though...
Test Subject
#68 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:15 AM
Thanks every one for all the great creations

It's getting dark...They'll be coming...
Omegaman
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th May 2006 at 6:27 PM
it works fine...thank you a lot ]=]*
Inventor
Original Poster
#70 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:31 PM Last edited by XTS : 4th Jan 2008 at 5:30 AM.
You're very welcome :D

Glad I could be of assistance somehow to the community of sim lovers .. Truly an honor.

Happy Simmin'!

and Thank you!

Xts

Lab Assistant
#71 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:07 PM
THAT is cool! Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
Original Poster
#72 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:37 PM
Thanks DeadPinUpsSociety.. I appreciate it.. So is your avatar's eye! The glitter is awesome, I'd be afraid I'd get it in my eyes though lol..

Thanks again!! :D

"Xts"

Field Researcher
#73 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 3:46 PM
This is a truly unique item! Great job, especially the chains, which is a nice touch. Thanks very much for making and sharing this. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Inventor
Original Poster
#74 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 12:21 AM
You bet ephemera! Thanks for liking it and letting me know! I know I must sound cheesy for saying thanks to each of you but I like doing it! So a cheesy thanks! Maybe someday I'll do other versions of a bed? Need more mod time (and less pets issues at the moment)

Best to you!
xts

Inventor
Original Poster
#75 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 7:09 AM
I've wanted to comment again so I'm gonna
Thanks again for liking the bed. I'm not quite as content as I was in 2006 (a bit more stress) but I do come to my threads and re-read them randomly. I'm still around, bed still works in my game.

Thanks to MTS2 for the "space" here and thanks to every modder for your cool talent and you guys who get my downloads, thank you to you! It's been cool to be a part of The Sims 2 and when the tides change I'll be glad I took the time in life to partake and communicate with you guys..

Til next time I re-read,
Have a good one
xts

Page 3 of 4