Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skin Collection #2 - defaults

by Enayla Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 2:10 AM

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 280 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 12
Test Subject
#251 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 4:14 PM
These are so beautiful, but, all of the files show corrupted when I try to download them. sniff*

Please let me know if you repost the zip files.... Thanks!

Bugfun
Test Subject
#252 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:23 PM
Default skins
Quote: Originally posted by fransica
Thank you a millio n times over "PERFECTION"
okay I am new to this site so my comments are late. Any hoo, this is absolutely amazing work. Just like the rest of your work. You should get paid to do what you do! Thanks for all the wonderful downloads!
Test Subject
#253 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:17 AM
i downloaded all of them and all of them are corrupted! after deleting them i downloaded a different set of defaults by Enayla too but they are all corrupted too!

And she waits there for the morrow in her garden of graves.
Field Researcher
#254 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 7:26 AM
Thanxs so much! I just love these skins, my sims are glad for have them default. You're amazing E.!
Test Subject
#255 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:13 AM
question, will this change facial feachers?
Test Subject
#256 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM Last edited by Dragonmind : 21st Jan 2007 at 10:15 AM.
Thees were just so beautiful! Grate job.

BUT! I feel that I have to tell U this; this skins don't work with...or... well, when I juse thees skins and replace Maxis original, my sims don't get the hairy werewolf skin when they transforme.

At one hand that makes them hotter werewoles, but I felt that I hade to bring this to you're attansion.
Why? so u can tell other in the deskription, or, maby...make a werewolf skin?

Anyway: Grate job!

-----
The next day: No, I take that back, now he gets hairy, it was just the first transformance that didn't work
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:19 AM
OMG! Gorgeous! :O

I loveeeee it! <3333
Instructor
#258 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:42 PM
Thank you very much those are really great! I'm going to use them ASAP! XD *hugs*
Test Subject
#259 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:26 PM
Your stuff is amazing...I used it in my story here: www.theworldwalker.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#260 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 2:47 AM
^-^ absolutely gorgeous looking skintones..now I just need a decent eye replacement set to make my townies useful for genetic purposes. ^-^ yay!
Field Researcher
#261 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:42 AM
Enayla, I've been a fan of your work ever since I've first heard of you from a family friend. I've seen your work on GFX Artist, then your official site, and I must say your work is absolutely spectacular. Your creativity and effort, and talent never cease to amaze me. And when I first found out you were here, I grew extremely excited. I am blown away by your incredible body shop works. Your eyes, skins... all so incredibly beautiful. you have an eye for talent and creativity, and you are just so, so wonderfully awesome! I will now add you to one of my all time favorite creators, keep up the incredible work!

I love, I love, I love all the work you've done for us. And you! Thank you!

Oh, and to quote a couple users!

Quote: Originally posted by alpjoy
possible to make men not have pink lipstick?
I'm just wondering, it's just... freaky for me. It kinda makes a man with a bear taken less seriously. I'm a guy myself and wouldn't wear lipstick, so would it be possible to get men without the lipstick?

there's nothing wrong with having your male sims put lipstick on. I actually have all my male sims wear lipstick (well, pale/nude lipsticks anyway) since it literally brightens it up a little bit, since without it their lips will look dull. Same goes with their overall face, a little bit of pale blush will brighten their face up too. And trust me, they will turn out to be much better looking that way.

Quote:
Well, tried them ingame, and boy are they shiny. The only problem with that is that they look very strange on the fugly Maxis townies, what with their ginormo fish lips and boulder-size cheekbones (or lack thereof). They do look fantastic on the pretty sims though. Damn those fugly townies, ruining all my plans.

lmao. I totally agree. The default townies are absolutely ugly. All of my own created sims (and downloaded ones) are definitely pretty. I will even go as far as making my Uni sims pretty too. It'll be easier on my eyes, and I don't want to run the risk of having ugly kids too. lol.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#262 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 6:14 AM
The bests skintones of MTS2!
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:39 PM
I just tried to download your default skins, all of them download except for the Normal Summertime skin. I got unknown format or damaged. I would be greatful if you could send me the file. Some of my sim will look blah come pared to the others. Please let me know when the file is fixed.
Forum Resident
#264 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#265 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:13 PM Last edited by millahnna : 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: further testing
I'm downloading these again after finally getting my game to reinstall. I am having the corrupt archive problem with the Autumn skin tone. I always loved this set so I'm hoping this is a temporary issue. I've been googling to find them on another non-pay site but haven't seen them yet. Anyone else?

ETA: So I tried downloading file and installing three times and got corrupt archive each time. Just now on the fourth try the file installed with no problems. I don't know if the link is somehow different now that I'm viewing full comments (unlikely) or if it was some weird glitch that went away after a few tries (more likely) but hoepfully it helps others with the same issue.
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:42 AM Last edited by TezaG78 : 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:54 AM. Reason: Just an update of what I wrote
I love this skinset but the darkest one seem to be impossible to download, I've tried 6 times now and it stops at about 700kb no matter where I try to place the file. iIm gonna keep trying and I hope it'll work out in the end.

Hey - it worke just after I finished writing thi message! must be magic Happy New Year!

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Test Subject
#267 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 11:32 AM
the normal and dark tones won't transfer.. what could be the problem? is the link broken or something? anyway, thanks.. ",
Test Subject
#268 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM
If anyone is still having the corrupt archive or transfer problems, just keep retrying the download. It works better through a download manager such as the DOwnload them All extension for Firefox (there's a tutorial somewhere on this site for configuring the plug in appropriately for MTS). Eventually you WILL get the files. If you've installed CCleaner, try running that before attempting to download and unrar.
Lab Assistant
#269 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 3:47 AM
What are the maxis defaults listed as? I tried to download and install, but they aren't overriding the defaults.
Test Subject
#270 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simguy182
Yea! Nice defaults! I always wanted defaults but most have genitals and my parents always watch what im doing when playing will download now!!!

I assumed based on the blur on the picture that these were nonbarbie... are they realistic on top at least?
Test Subject
#271 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM
Wow these are great! I absolutley love all your skins. Thanks!
Test Subject
#272 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 12:23 PM
I can't find these in my downloads folder to remove them in favor of one of your other sets...
Can someone help me?

MAC USER.
Test Subject
#273 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:04 PM
Light_EarlySpring_Enayla_default.zip seems to cut out downloading at 498kb, I have tried many times and its always the same, wondered if it was a problem at ure end?
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosehips
are they realistic on top at least?

Yes they are

Questioning a girls authenticity as a gamer only solidifies your authenticity as a virgin
Test Subject
#275 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 6:26 PM
yay! a ski that doesn't have an insane red tan!
Page 11 of 12