Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Members of My Chemical Romance

by cobweb Posted 8th Jul 2006 at 9:50 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2006 at 12:28 AM by cobweb

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 7:03 AM
Wicked! My Chemical Romance rules! Thanks for the great work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 8:59 AM
Great!
The best MCR I've seen on this website.

Welcome to Hotel Bella Muerte
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:47 AM
Ohhh ! It's awesome ! It's the best version of MCR (full band) I've seen on MTS2!
ThanxXx I love MCR !!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 10:23 AM
Wow, what an amazing likeness! MCR are great! Thanks for sharing them with us *5 stars* .
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:07 PM
I think you did an excellent job!
5 stars for you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 12:28 PM
i love you! thanks so much for making & sharing these. They turned out amazing. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 1:56 PM
I'm by no means a fan of the group, but these Sims look alright. Maybe not in a "perfect-in-every-detail" sense that most celeb-Sim makers try, but as far as caricatures go, they're not bad.

My only critiques are as follows:

The eyelids on Frank Iero need more attention (his eyes are too wide), Bob Bryar and Ray Toro could do with some de-prettying (and a more apt hairstyle needs to be found for Ray), Mikey Way's eyebrows are too thin, and Gerard Way's head is too wide (just by a little bit).

As I said, i'm no fan of the group, so I don't see myself downloading them any time soon, but they're not too shabby.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by danburite
I'm by no means a fan of the group, but these Sims look alright. Maybe not in a "perfect-in-every-detail" sense that most celeb-Sim makers try, but as far as caricatures go, they're not bad.

My only critiques are as follows:

The eyelids on Frank Iero need more attention (his eyes are too wide), Bob Bryar and Ray Toro could do with some de-prettying (and a more apt hairstyle needs to be found for Ray), Mikey Way's eyebrows are too thin, and Gerard Way's head is too wide (just by a little bit).

As I said, i'm no fan of the group, so I don't see myself downloading them any time soon, but they're not too shabby.

thank you for the critic
well i didnt make them of just these photos and if you play them you can see every angle and they actually look better^^

"I am a fool and I remain the same. Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange, but I remain the same and I will not change."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 2:39 PM
thank you everyone so much, i know it's like impossible to make them "perfect" since they're sims, that's why they're not.
thanks for downloading and rating and everything!!!! im soo glad you like them :D

"I am a fool and I remain the same. Yeah, I remain the same. You hate me cause I'm strange, but I remain the same and I will not change."
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 3:51 PM
omg thankyou so much-my favourite band in the world as sims-wowzers!!!!!!!!!!!!
*5 stars*
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 4:45 PM
You did a fantastic job. I have taken my daughter to see this band twice and they are great.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:08 PM
i think ur clothes are really goodm cobweb 5 *'s
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 9:36 PM
Whoo happy. I really love Mikey's glasses.
Instructor
#15 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:43 AM
Ehi, your sims are prettier than the original!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:06 PM
SUper cute sims
your clothes look good enough and your avatar is super cute as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Legolasgurl
SUper cute sims
your clothes look good enough and your avatar is super cute as well.

thank you, my avatar was suposed to be Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day^^

Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:06 AM
Default ohhhhh.....my god...
:google: :google: :google: :google: it brought tears to my eyes! THANKS A TON!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 8:53 PM
frank ieroooo looks amazinggg.
as do the others.
but ee, frankk.

Oh how lovely as she gasps, yet so innocently sleeping. And forever she will haunt, now manifest this disease. The misfortune of the weak, Ill tell you what it is. Walk down these tragic steps. Disappearing with no trace, nothing left. This was the perfect murder. The perfect murder.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:21 PM
I think ray's face looks the best.. maybe bob's forehead needs to be longer. Other than that they all look amaaziiinggg I lOOVVEOEOVOEOVEVE my chemical romance. <33
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#21 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 11:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cobweb
thank you, my avatar was suposed to be Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day^^

Love these sims and hope you upload the billie joe one in your avatar!

5 stars!
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 4:13 PM
They're all amazing! You should upload the Billie Joe sim that's in your avatar too.

"They called us up and said, hey we like your band, and we're like, wow we like you!"

-Frank Iero
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 5:47 PM
Those are *awesome*. They're the best ones I've been able to find yet. Somewheres abouts this website there's a download that's Gerard's bulletproof vest and maroon button-up shirt outfit that he wears for shows sometimes; you should get that!

You know, Gerard plays The Sims 2. I wonder if he visits this website; I'll be it's strange seeing a Sim of yourself. :-p
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 7:35 PM
Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing these
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DKScully
Those are *awesome*. They're the best ones I've been able to find yet. Somewheres abouts this website there's a download that's Gerard's bulletproof vest and maroon button-up shirt outfit that he wears for shows sometimes; you should get that!

You know, Gerard plays The Sims 2. I wonder if he visits this website; I'll be it's strange seeing a Sim of yourself. :-p

Gerard plays Sims 2? Great! I hope he watch the video I made of their song on youtube!

About the download, yes I agree with everybody it's the best yet. It's not as realistic as some other celebrity sims, but at least your MCR are pretty :D
Page 1 of 3