Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowing Hair

by Sshodan Posted 15th Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 4:00 PM
This is very very gorgeous and I am very annoyed that there is no female version. You are talented and this would be perfect for females too, there is nothing like this for females. All hairs for females are so ugly I hate them and almost never download anything for females -.- AND first I thought this was for females, thanks for you pretty pics. Guess how disappointed I was when I noticed that this is the males section -.-

I hoped to find something like this from your site but those too were like... eww.. I don't like too curlie things...

But keep up the good job and you should consider sometimes to do something as good as this for females too

Oh, btw, do you mind if I convert this for females? (I guess you do) I won't share it though ;D
Forum Resident
#77 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:40 PM
i love its!!Thank you,
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 5:56 AM
I would love to see this hairstyle for the ladies too. And maybe a bit shorter versions for the men.
Test Subject
#79 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! THANK YOPU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I luv long hair on guys....

I will take Sim requests!
By the way, on the SIms 2 community forum, I'm GothicaGurl93
Test Subject
#80 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 1:23 AM
I love long male hair.. so I'm very happy to find this! Thanks a bunch for your work.
Forum Resident
#81 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 2:13 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#82 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 12:32 PM
You should be proud of it.The hair looks wonderful.I love long hair.Thank you so much for your hard work and sharing it.:D
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:37 AM
Thank you so much for making this hair mesh! For a long time I looked for a hairstyle suitable for making a Sim of Herman Li (one of the guitarists in DragonForce) and with this mesh, I was indeed able to create a wonderful replica of Herman.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:18 AM
Awww I hopes it work for me.

It looks awesome, and thanks for making.
Test Subject
#85 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 3:02 AM
OMRG!! I was craving for hair that long. It's so pretty!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 1:12 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 2:22 PM
!!OMG I love theese, I downloaded them all could you make them to females? it would be perfects for my selfsim.please?
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 9:23 AM
Is there any chance that you or someone could convert these over the the Sims 3? I can't recreate one of my favorite Sims without this hairstyle, he just isn't his same old self without it.
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 12:50 PM
Yes, please! My recreated Sim in Sims3 doesn't look so good with different hair. Is there a possibility that you can convert it?
Test Subject
#90 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:38 AM
i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E this hair. i also love that outfit u have on the model with the purple hair. PLEASE tell me where u got that
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 7:24 AM
Very sexy hair! :lovestruc :lovestruc This has to be the sexiest hair on Mod The Sims! I love it so much! Thank you for making it! It is freakin' sexy! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 8:21 PM
I got the demonic hair for the males, but, there's no such long hair for females, and this one would be perfect! Can you *please* convert it for females? I'm speaking for myself and a whole bunch of other posters as well
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#93 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 4:26 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#94 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 8:27 PM
Thank you
Page 4 of 4