Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Your Very Own HP Pixel Doll

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 7:21 AM - Updated 20th May 2008 at 9:50 PM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 5:45 AM
cool! i just soak up original looking sims! hey, do you think you could sim your profile pic? she has unique features too....
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 10:59 AM
The sim in my profile pic is Pariah, which I already have up for download.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:54 AM
crap, this sim is almost too cute for me to kill by flies... almost...

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:55 AM
and where is the top mesh? I can't find it anywhere.

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 3:19 PM
do you have the meshes for the hair, top, and bottom? It appears that the links you provided for those are no longer valid.

'The surest sign that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.' Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 2:01 AM
You are really beautiful!! And I like the nose,its realistic and doesnt look like youve had multiple nose jobs to get a perfectly shaped nose. I myself have a pretty funky nose

And some of the links dont seem to work for me..
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 11:44 AM
To the amazing HP,
I adore this sim, and every single one of your outstanding creations (ignore the urge to run away, as I not stalking you... yet. Ahem.) Thankyou thankyou thankyou, and remember to bask in your glory, because everyone's ego needs to be inflated =]]

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditonis Habes
Field Researcher
#58 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:37 PM
*GASP* Who would want to do anything nasty to this Sim?? HP, you're the best, MTS, SimsWiki, what's NOT to like!? Not to mention, you've got a nice and friendly face, and I love your nose, I had a nose like that! (<Something weird happened to it now :P)
It's great to own the owner of MTS :D
Sockzz!
#59 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 2:11 PM
I LOVE her! But a few links are dead...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 10:35 PM
Omigosh HP,you are so cute ^^ I like dat cheeks :D
Page 3 of 3