Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Georgian Manor Set

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 7th Sep 2006 at 3:59 AM - Updated 13th Sep 2006 at 5:15 AM by phoenix_phaerie

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 160 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Scholar
#26 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 12:35 PM
This is such a great job! Your set is wonderful and so precious for our game.Many Thanks to you for this great creation.
Instructor
#27 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 2:02 PM
oh wowww this is the best thing ive ever seen this looks fantastic thanks so much for the creation of these set and thanks ever so much for sharing it with all of us

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 2:33 PM
You do the most beautiful work. This set is outstanding. I love it, I love it, I love it!

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:23 PM
Thank you so much! I almost wept from joy when I saw this. Finally some Georgian architecture.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:37 PM
I love all of it, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 3:45 PM
I drool and die, this is AMAZING.

And to the person who asked about that bottom ugly thing: a lot of front doors have it, the ones at my parents' old house did, it's like a strip of gold plate to protect the door. I am just guessing, but I bet that's what it is.
Test Subject
#32 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 4:08 PM
absolutely gorgeous set! thank you.

the thing on the bottom is a brass kick plate, to protect the bottom of the door as lostrocket just posted. It is very common in colonial/georgian architecture. I love it!
Research Worker
#33 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 4:31 PM
Fantastic work, solid but still elegant and delicate. Thank you
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 5:33 PM
I love it!
Finally something different windows for my big houses!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 6:11 PM
this are so great! will there be any chance of you uploading the stunning house?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 6:33 PM
Can't wait to use this in some of my houses, many thanks for sharing with us!

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 7:29 PM
Looks fantastic - thanks
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:00 PM
Thanks so much for sharing your work! I have been waiting for something like this for a while.

BTW I am trying to recreate a house I made for TS1, which happened to use your set.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:07 PM Last edited by Pilotpigen : 7th Sep 2006 at 9:08 PM. Reason: Misspelled
I simply just love this set! Is there any chance that you can tell me, where you got that wonderful staircase (I'm not sure that is correct English - but I do hope, that you know what I mean) from? It would look wonderful in my new home!

Love and Light

Jannie.............
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:32 PM
Thank you! I saw your first house on the forum over at TSR. I loved it so much I had a pic of it on my idea chalk board. Great job!

I use to be snow white . . . but I drifted
Field Researcher
#41 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM
Very well done! Thanks for sharing.

Donna
Forum Resident
#42 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 11:32 PM
Very Elegant set. I love it!

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#43 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:14 AM
Absolutely superb! Thank you =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 12:45 AM
Luv it! I live in the south so I can totally appreciate your Georgian style.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#45 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 2:54 AM
Absolutely stunning phaerie! I can't wait to put these into my game. Actually, I wish I had checked the downloads earlier because I really could have used this build set for the Regency set-dressing for a contest.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:35 AM
OMG These are absolutely GORGEOUS And the quality is wonderful. Thank you soooooooo much for your efforts and sharing these with us. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 4:56 AM
Sooooo beautiful! I really appreciate the effort you put into this amazing set! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 5:10 PM
WOW, this is GREAT. This is the type of stuff that make the sims interesting for me. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 10:26 PM
Thanks very much, it's great
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 11:28 PM
This is outstanding. I've been looking around for interior french doors without the glass for a while, haven't had much luck finding any.

You're a very talented artist.

"Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down."

"If at first you don't succeed, you are running about average."

"A rose of fabric is a beauty in vain. The true rose remembers the dirt from whence it came."
Page 2 of 7