Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Eye Love by Yumedust

by RedSimmies Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 5:01 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2016 at 12:07 PM by RedSimmies

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:09 PM Last edited by SongChil99 : 16th May 2008 at 9:21 PM. Reason: thanks post; correct spelling
Beautiful!

Now I just have to pick five...I wish "Aurora" was a choice for light or dark blue, as I really like that one but you said you weren't doing any unrealistic colors so I'll live.

*needs to go download the non-default set*
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:41 PM
These are so beautiful! It took me forever to choose what I wanted. It's so neat the way you did this though, with being able to mix and match colors as defaults. I chose Silver, Chocolate, Force, Chill, and Submerge.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:13 AM
oh wow! i LOVE LOVE LOVE these eyes!!

could u maybe make default versions of teru_k's BJD V2 skin (no ball joint) ??

thanks for this awesome upload once again!
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
I uploaded a file that includes all of them.

I wanted to say thank you so much!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:30 PM
Very nice indeed! These eyes are so pretty, so thanks to Yumedest too for making these in the first place. But thank you for making them as defaults! The variety is DEFINATELY a nice feature. No more generic "I like these eyes so you can download them as defaults, other colours in set blah." etc. kind of defaults, you let US choose what we like. Thanks!

Don't know if anyone cares, but other people posted their choices so mine are:
Chocolate (Brown), Stardust (Dark Blue, wanted an unusual colour), Silver (Gray), Forest (Green), and Cerulean (Light Blue)
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 9:23 PM
Umm...where can i get the NonDefault? Btw, these are gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 4:15 AM
These are great! Thanks so much for your hard work! It really DID take me a while to choose, but I finally went with: marble (gray), starry (dark blue), bronze (brown), hazel (green), softly (light blue)!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 2:30 AM
I tried to download all of the colours, but when it came to un-zip, there was too many errors with file names being the same. I ended up with only 5 eye colours instead of un-zipping from 'darkblue-softly','darkblue-stardust', 'darkblue-starry' etc. they were all called 'darkblue' Am I doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 5:14 PM
these are mine -
ink {gray}
cerulean {lightblu}
Caribbean {darkblu}
chartreuse {green}
amber {brown}

<3

I'm the new cancer,
never looked better..
You can't stand it.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:15 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for making dark brown eyes. It seems like so many people only make eyes no darker than grey or hazel. Thanks for uploading this. Your going in my favorites! lol
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 9:21 PM
Wow, just wow! The original eyes are stunning, to have default choices like this is just beyond fantastic. Thanks so much to both of you.

* I am not a smurf*
Test Subject
#62 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 12:28 AM
You're amazing for doing this! It must've been a lot of work. <3
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 2:07 PM
thank you for making these into defaults, maybe a little late to thank you but better late then never
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 5:59 PM
oh i love!
but i wanted clover...
couldn't you put it in green?
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 3:11 AM
most beautiful eyes ever
thank you thank you thank you!
chose Luma, coals, cerulean, lilac, and charteuse.
<3
Test Subject
#66 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 1:40 AM
Vampire defaults? Actually, all you had to do was google it.

http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=1019226
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 3:33 AM
way too many color choices! lol. thanks =]
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 2:29 AM
TY so much! I was looking everywhere for good genetics ^.^
I got

Grey-Luma
Brown-Amber
Green-Ivy
Light Blue-Chill
Dark Blue-Stardust
Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 10:22 AM
thank you so much, I've had the defaults for awhile, but I came back to switch the colors around some, and realized I hadn't thanked you. so, thanks a lot!!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:29 PM
I love these eyes.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#71 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:56 PM
Hey

These eyes are gorgeous, and I want them ALL. So if I download the 'ALL' file, do I get any as defaults? Or would I have to download the ones I want as defaults twice - once on their own and once in the collection? :/

Please reply soon, I really VANT ZEM NOW!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 10:37 PM
i love these they're nice but do you think you could make the eye called heaven into a gray default i really love that eye color most
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:18 PM
Took me ages to choose, haha, had all the choices for each colour lined up together in paint, took long enough to get them all there then I spent even longer deciding XD

I finally decided on;
Ink (grey)
Ebony (brown)
Keep (green)
Submerge (light blue)
Starry (dark blue)

Ever wondered what that voice inside your head is trying to tell you?
Ever wondered what 'you must sim' means?
Well I'm here to answer those questions...
Cure yourself with the sims!
***Results may vary
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th May 2009 at 6:48 PM Last edited by junglegal426 : 29th May 2009 at 2:59 AM.
thanks so so so so so much! these are the best defaults I've seen, and I love how there's a whole catalogue of options. I wish I could thank you a thousand times for these!
I was sortof sad not to see clementine, but all the great other options made up for it! I ended up going with amber, bronze, valkyrie, keep, and chill. :D
Test Subject
#75 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:37 PM
Their great but I'd like to have some of those that aren't included ... to bad i can't have them
Page 3 of 5