Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More points for woohoo with professors

by Marhis Posted 12th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:27 AM by Marhis : Reuploaded attachment

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:29 AM
LOL this is GOLD! Ur a genius!
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:33 PM
Can't believe I didn't find your mod before, since my sims, according to their character (romance aspirations, mostly) seduce their professors on a regular basis, but for such poor result. I would have thought logical that either the teacher is honest and grades aren't affected at all, or if they are, like maxis wanted them to be, then they should definitely get a better reward for all the hard work!
Thank you for this
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:08 PM
Kekeke, I had to redownload this when reinstalling TS2! It's not something most of my sims are willing to endure for the benefit (even your higher one), because I play them realistically and seek out good chemistry and young, sleek sims who actually lack Gorilla Face Syndrome for my Romance sims' one-nighters.

Still, it's a nice change for when that act of desperation occurs (or when one hot mama prof. gets generated!).
Quote: Originally posted by fluffysnuffles
one should still get lots more credit by being willing to touch any of those professors without a ten-foot pole. Seriously!

Maybe YOUR pole isn't a ten-footer! (In all seriousness, though, even hitting them with a standard issue 10' steel pole would be a terrible crime to the pole in many cases! )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 11:38 PM
Thanks,this really will give my collage sims a easy way to go!HAHA
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 12:10 AM
My sim was failing so I did this for her to get higher grades
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 4:42 AM
Perhaps you could throw in a small chance of betrayal and getting no points for prof woohoo. This could be reduced or removed by higher body, charisma, and reputation scores. Maybe doing this could cause a drop in reputation...
Scholar
THANKS POST
#57 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:28 PM
I don't think any of my student sims have woohoo'd their profs, but if you can pass by schmoozing then woohoo is really just the next step! And yes, they should get a bigger bonus for doing so, some of those profs really ARE fugly...

And yes, a lawsuit would be far more realistic, but this is the Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 11:08 PM
plz make for zip!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 8:39 PM
YES!!!! this is good keep up the good work (PS: made me laugh quite alot! ;D)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#60 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:36 PM
New challenge:
Go to University without going to any classes or sh*t, just woohoo the teacher!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:02 AM
thank you!!! this mod make me stunning xD
THANKS POST
#62 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 9th Jul 2022 at 9:06 PM
i LOVE this mod!! schmoozing with a little extra steps. thanks!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th Feb 2024 at 10:10 AM
I like this concept
Page 3 of 3