Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acorn Bend, Predecorated Neighborhood

by QBUILDERZ Posted 16th Sep 2009 at 1:57 AM - Updated 16th May 2012 at 4:34 AM by QBUILDERZ : Fixed file name issues -- Holy shit, the title has been misspelled for over two years! How did nobody notice!?

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 9:57 PM
I have no idea how to make vacation subhoods, I am sorry

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#77 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:58 AM
I love Acorn Bend I've started creating sims for it and thinking what type of housing I should put.
But my biggest problem with it is that ... my water looks like crap. A solid blue color. Which kinda ruins everything for me. Do you use any default replacement ? (And same for the grass ? I find the color difference between the defaults and the docks to noticeable .) Thank you !
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 8:11 PM
Q This is AWESOME!! LOVE IT!! but i don't know how to install it....I know how to download stuff so its the same? or not?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:40 PM
This is my favorite neighborhood ever! I'm using it now and I just adore it.
Field Researcher
#80 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
I have no idea how to make vacation subhoods, I am sorry

I totally forgot to mention it here - I found a way back then, Mootilda told me how:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=435194
You only need "HoodReplace"
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=279992
Really easy to do!

So I get to use this beautiful decorated neighborhood just the way I wanted :-) Thanks again for making and sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 6:53 PM
This is awesome, by far the best neighbourhood I have =D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 9:19 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous. I love basically everything about it, and I cannot wait to get it into my game. It's a little perfect.

All of its traditional-but-industrial-looking infrastructure, so pretty and well-placed and the hillllls. :D
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th May 2012 at 3:26 PM
Very nice work! Like it! But sd I see this neighbourhood don't have place for beach lots?
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 25th May 2012 at 8:05 PM
HI! awesome neighbourhood! I absolutely adore it and I really really really want to use it <3
but my problem is, that none of the decorations show up (but I have everything in the right folder including the Criquette files), the water is one color solid blue instead of the transparent blue it should be and the grass looks a little odd as well..
am I doing anything wrong that causes this? could u please please help me?
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th May 2013 at 6:48 PM
I have the same problem like Moreeza, none of the deco show up.
Do you have an idea, what's wrong? Everything is definitely in the right folder.
Thanks!^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 18th May 2013 at 2:56 AM
This is amazing, so excited to use it! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 10:49 PM
Searching for a neighborhood I will love has not been an easy task... but I think you just made it easier! This has everything I have been looking for. It's beautiful!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 6:58 PM
This is a beautiful neighborhood, one of the best I've seen.
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#89 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 9:33 AM
Sooo cooooooool.looks so real♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡♡
THANKS POST
#90 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 5:43 PM
Thanks!! Is a beautiful.
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:10 PM
I'm kind of having a problem after I put it into my neighborhood folder, the characters,storytelling, and those folders aren't showing and I'm not sure why because they show for my other neighborhoods and it's really frustrating because I don't know how to get them to show.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 5:18 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:17 AM
Thank you! Lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 8:57 PM
Hey, the video is set as private!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#95 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 8:26 PM
This is really such a gorgeous neighborhood and so beautifully decorated! I can't thank you enough for sharing! One of THE best custom neighborhoods available for the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#96 Old 19th May 2016 at 6:59 PM
An absolutely fabulous neighbourhood! I've added it to my game as Veronaville's Downtown using Mootilda's "Hood Replace". I specifically went looking for a suitable neighbourhood that looked like it could realistically be attached to Veronaville, and this one fit the bill with it's canal. But not only is it suitable terrain template, it comes pre-decorated! Thank you for creating and sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 22nd May 2016 at 10:00 PM
Thanks hun!! Beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 22nd Jan 2022 at 8:53 AM
I just installed it and me is sooooo thrilled about this amazing hood !! Thank you, thank you a 1000 times !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 5:49 AM
This is great !!! Thanks ;-)
Page 4 of 4