Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*The little Princess*-F

by lidiqnata Posted 19th May 2010 at 4:42 AM - Updated 30th May 2022 at 7:06 PM by lidiqnata

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 1:38 PM
They're gorgeous thank you! x
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:56 PM
Wow! These are extremly pretty dresses, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 5:54 PM
Aww... how cute! :3
Thanx for sharing!!

"No Sims, no Life."
~LoveSims
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 5:05 AM
these are amazing! you should make princes outfits! it would be so cute!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:09 PM
these will be perfect as a wedding dress! thank you!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 2:13 AM
I cannot get over how beautiful these are! They remind me a little of the dress Taylor Swift wore in her video for Love Story.
Test Subject
#57 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 6:01 PM
aww..thatt's adorablee !! thankkss <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:10 AM
This are the most adorable dresses for any little princesses. Thank you for creating this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:49 PM
STUNNING! I loooove it!! xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:31 AM
hella gorgeous dresses
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:18 PM
These are beautiful dresses, but unfortunately they crash my game. I had them in, and the game crashed whenever someone died or aged up, then I removed them and my game is fine now. I have the teen version and it's fine, just the child version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 1:48 AM
I'm so in love with these. The details are wonderful, thank you so much for making them <3 They also look great ingame.

PS: Am I the only one who noticed the reference to the book/movie "The Little Princess"? You know, two little princess girls, a white one and a black one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 2:11 AM
Thank you so much for this dress, and for all the stuff on your website too! There are all kinds of awesome things there, but no place to thank you.
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM
Ohmyygoodness, this is absolutely amazing!
(ps: your web site says that it has used up its bandwith, could you please upload the teen version somewhere else and give us the link?)
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romux
Ohmyygoodness, this is absolutely amazing!
(ps: your web site says that it has used up its bandwith, could you please upload the teen version somewhere else and give us the link?)

Well my bandwith will reset ot 24th,so wait until then.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:35 PM
The models are adorable the pics look like paintings to me great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 7:52 PM
my lil sim would love this....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 7:54 PM
This Is So Beautiful
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 8:38 PM
Oh my goodness! Once I saw this, I absolutely HAD to comment. This dress looks like an exact replica of my sweet 16 dress, except for the gold part, it was blue. Everything's the same~ *goes to download*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 3:41 AM
really cute! I love it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#71 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 8:02 AM
This is gorgeous, thank you!
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 2:56 AM
Do you by chance have the Pets EP? Because when I download your files, they work in the game, but not in Body Shop. And in the game, the thumbnails are naked bodies and they overlap other custom content. If I'm not mistaken, this seems to be a Pets Body Shop bug? Could you check this? Please and thank you :D
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#73 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by etherealfirefly
Do you by chance have the Pets EP? Because when I download your files, they work in the game, but not in Body Shop. And in the game, the thumbnails are naked bodies and they overlap other custom content. If I'm not mistaken, this seems to be a Pets Body Shop bug? Could you check this? Please and thank you :D

Thank you and yes i have Pets EP . So I patched my game now,this bug will not apply for any future projects,but i can only edit my posts and add the needed Pets EP. If i have the time I'll try and fix what I have already created,but I'll need your help to see If they will work. Do you remember what was the first thing you downloaded created by me and didn't work?
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lidiqnata
Thank you and yes i have Pets EP . So I patched my game now,this bug will not apply for any future projects,but i can only edit my posts and add the needed Pets EP. If i have the time I'll try and fix what I have already created,but I'll need your help to see If they will work. Do you remember what was the first thing you downloaded created by me and didn't work?

The first thing I downloaded was this dress I've also downloaded some items from your site. These items include the teen's version of this dress (white and green), as well as some hairstyles. The hairstyles are Medieval hair (I think it's called the "Elf(Medieval) HairSet), and Ren(Louis) hair. All of these items were lovely :lovestruc but they didn't work properly Does that help?
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#75 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by etherealfirefly
The first thing I downloaded was this dress I've also downloaded some items from your site. These items include the teen's version of this dress (white and green), as well as some hairstyles. The hairstyles are Medieval hair (I think it's called the "Elf(Medieval) HairSet), and Ren(Louis) hair. All of these items were lovely :lovestruc but they didn't work properly Does that help?

Yes,thank you-I'll try and fix them(as soon as possible).
Page 3 of 4