Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High-End Condo Stuff - 1.29

by Morphead Posted 30th May 2011 at 8:08 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2012 at 2:51 AM by Morphead

275 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 217 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 11:49 PM
wow best modern set ive seen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 12:27 AM
This set is amazing! Thank you so very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#153 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 2:11 PM
I gots an idea insted of making all but two .package combine all into one mega .sims3pack expantion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 3:09 PM
thank you! I love the fridge in this one :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#155 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 9:46 PM
This is a Must Have set!
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#156 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 12:56 PM
any more on the way?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 6:49 PM
:o a free stuff pack!
Test Subject
#158 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 7:35 PM
How do you install the .package files?(i use a macbook)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#159 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:15 AM
I just read something saying that you have to install it differently after the patch,so i did that and IT WORKS!!!

im soooo happy,i thought id never be able to get custom content.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#160 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 7:22 AM
YOU LADY.. Are my savior ! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#161 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:26 AM
Very very nice! Great job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 6:22 PM
Morph, I'm wondering why you're not on EA's payroll? this is the BEST set I've seen ever in this game. That's including the Maxis' made stuff. AWESOME work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#163 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 9:23 PM
This Looks Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#164 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:25 PM
This is simply remarkable! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:09 AM
can i say; WOW! you rock!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#166 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 7:37 AM
oo! le fancy! :D
Test Subject
#167 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 2:40 PM
Very recently I used two of your Condoesque Length Windows and had issues with it. It is having a Through-the-wall syndrome. Can you fix it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#168 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkViper30000
Very recently I used two of your Condoesque Length Windows and had issues with it. It is having a Through-the-wall syndrome. Can you fix it?

Make sure you weren't using MoveObjects On when placing them. When placing a door/window/arch that will happen if you try to place one on top of another.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
#169 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 5:51 AM
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. I have not been impressed with the last few stuff packs in the sims 3, so this is really a gift. Thank you so much for the thought, care, and time that went into making this. I am really looking forward to seeing more "stuff" packs like this from you.
Test Subject
#170 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
Make sure you weren't using MoveObjects On when placing them. When placing a door/window/arch that will happen if you try to place one on top of another.

I made sure I did not use MoveObjects On when placing them. Two other windows placed during that time did not pose any problems or syndromes.

Crashed when I was trying to move it, and again when I was trying to sledgehammer it.
Test Subject
#171 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarkViper30000
I made sure I did not use MoveObjects On when placing them. Two other windows placed during that time did not pose any problems or syndromes.

Crashed when I was trying to move it, and again when I was trying to sledgehammer it.

I am having the same problem some of my windows were fine others crashed the game when I clicked on them
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#172 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 1:27 AM
Which windows are specifically causing the problem? Which EP's do you have and are you using any core mods?

Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
#173 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphead
Which windows are specifically causing the problem? Which EP's do you have and are you using any core mods?

I just have ambitions and no core mods, the window is the full length window that isn't open, I haven't used any of the full length open ones yet, thoughI have used all of the smaller windows and none of them have had a problem
Test Subject
#174 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 8:24 PM
Morphead, my game is also crashing when I select the condoesque window with the right side open, I believe the package name was [MED-WDW-01C]. I placed two of these windows right next to each other in a house last night and today when I went into it, one window was partially walled and the other was fine. It is the walled window that causes crashing whenever you click on it/use the sledgehammer. I have the newest patch for Generations and a core mod (dark pool's mod over at SXS2).

Caddy01, I had no problems once I moved that package out of packages folder. You can see the name of the window in one of the screen shots morphead provided. HTH.
THANK YOU for that morphead :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#175 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 2:59 AM
How long has this been going on? Since the latest patch or since release? I'm determined to figure this out, I haven't updated to the most recent patch yet.

Page 7 of 12