Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Million Dollar Mansion - one of a kind

by losonogo Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 3:38 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 12:58 PM by losonogo

152 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 149 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
#126 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 7:52 PM
Wowy wowa that must of take years to furnish Great BIG designs huge mansions like this will be great to furnish with "The Sims 2 Glamour Life Suff" pack i can't wait to play it.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#127 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 9:23 PM
Wow this is just what im looking for it's so amazing. I've spent hours and hours trying to make a house like this and failed, thanks so much for sharing your's. It is almost the exact same as Chatsworth House which is in the England and is the biggest Stately home in all of the uk, and was used in Pride & Prejudice as Mr.Darcy's home. Will be perfect for my Jane Austen sim's to live there life of luxury in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#128 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 9:24 AM
it is chatsworth house! i looked everywhere for a typical wealthy english house, and this was it. Im glad u like it

I read all the comments you leave, even if they are made a year later, thank you all:)

Any lot building requests are considered, just pm me:)
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 1:36 AM
Wow! Breathtaking right there... Croft-Style manner.
Test Subject
#130 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 1:13 PM
Million Dollar Mansion
Hello Losonogo...I am challenger58 (I need to change to 59...recently had a birthday). I usually remember to say thanks, but have posted very few comments. However, wanted to send you a comment. Not only is your mansion a work of art, I thoroughly enjoyed the description of your work, it was very unique and entertaining. Keep up the good work. It is always amazing to see such wonderful architecture presented here in our forum. My hat is off to you!!!!
:
Test Subject
#131 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 9:02 PM
AMAZING! oh and I would love to check out the other version you have, plz post it!
Test Subject
#132 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:04 PM
wow O.o

Only the day after tomorrow belongs to me.
Test Subject
#133 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:26 PM
Good, good, but I am scared to download this beacuse I wonder if it is as bad as your typing skills.
Test Subject
#134 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 10:17 PM
yea...how do people make the stairways like that where it goes up a bit then walks on ground to turn again then go up another set of stairs? i have seen it before but dont know exactly how that is put
Field Researcher
#135 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 2:27 PM
Very nice...this lot will be perfect for my Sims story.

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 2:41 PM
Amazing, have to wait until my family #...(many) has even more kids, otherwise I'd have no idea how to decorate the whole place Good work, indeed.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 9:15 AM
Wow! Is Amazing!
Test Subject
#138 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:45 PM
Absolutely STUNNING!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work - it is greatly appreciated

xx

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Test Subject
#139 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
WOW totally original ... if only I could zap this mansion into real life :lovestruc lucky sims
Test Subject
#140 Old 4th May 2007 at 2:32 AM
is the mansion version unfurnished, im confused about what is what? its really beautifuk thought
Test Subject
#141 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 4:12 PM
How do you say ummmm.... WHATA!! ITS MY REAL LIFE HOUSE ( Just kidding) Thanx
Test Subject
#142 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 6:04 PM
This is lovely...but it made my game crash. =( (I used the smaller and cheaper version).
Test Subject
#143 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:27 PM
its an amazing house but it runs like crap on my pc which is not too bad has i have a 512mb gainward 7900 gtx card along with 2gb ram!! waht is needed to play this house!!
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chosondragon
Good, good, but I am scared to download this beacuse I wonder if it is as bad as your typing skills.

hahahaha rofl.

it looks nice =]but which one is which?

<3LOVEbringsCUDDLES<3
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:11 PM
"At the rounded sum of $1,000,000 it is well inline with political, celebrity and bagman coffers, not to mention cheaters with excited fingers!!"

thank you for ACKNOWLEDGING OUR PRESENCE!! :D
love the house.
Test Subject
#146 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 5:17 AM
Is anyone else having trouble getting the bigger mansion to show up?
Test Subject
#147 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 7:15 AM
It looks like a modified version of the White House.

The difference between a good man and a bad man is the choice of cause.
WILLIAM JAMES

Simmers against Paysites.
~Dayle~
Test Subject
#148 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
I think this would be really great but could you make a mansion with just the base game, where you don't have to have Open for Business or Nightlife? I'd really appreciate it
Test Subject
#149 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 4:55 PM
Is it unfurnished?
Test Subject
#150 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 10:32 AM
amazing mansion!!! ive got a question though... where do u get the crystal chandeliars that r located in the grand staircase, r they included in a pack or did u download them??? it would be appreciated if u told me where u got them from... thanx and again ur mansion looks fabulous as well as ur other creations
Page 6 of 7