Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antique Bakery Set - Decorative foods and more

by mdhttr323 Posted 5th Jun 2006 at 8:40 PM - Updated 16th May 2011 at 10:36 PM by mdhttr323

468 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 438 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 19
Test Subject
#126 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:33 AM
can someone make those eatable???

thank u so much for ur work, it is excellent ^_^
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
this is absolutely incredible! thank you so much for sharing this awesome piece of work with us =)
Test Subject
#128 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:53 AM
this is by far the best set ive seen, congrats, its terrific, cant wait to play!
Field Researcher
#129 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:55 AM
Wonderful set!! I adore them, this is quality work!! thank you so much for sharing them, I will believe a lot of hours are in each piece of this set.
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:58 AM
These look amazing, and I'm happy to here that most of it doesn't need OFB..I am right in saying that?
Test Subject
#131 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FireDemon9
:omg: this is amazing!!!!!!!! :omg: thanks

I´ve been waiting for somethin like that since a long, long time....... :lovestruc
awesome
Test Subject
#132 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:03 PM
This is fantastic!!!! :D
Forum Resident
#133 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:15 PM
Really great work! Thank you so much for meshing these.
Space Pony
#134 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:20 PM
Fantastic work - love it ! Thanx so much for sharing !

Silvi
Test Subject
#135 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:21 PM
thank you so much for the beautifull bakery!!!!!! now i have to redo the one i have, its my best business, and now it will be even better thanks to you, keep up the good work your very talented!!!!!
Scholar
#136 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:56 PM
Wow!!
Thank you! I am working on a community lot that was crying out for
something like this, only this is more detailed than'd I'd hoped for!
I Love it ,love it, love it, LOVE IT!!!!
.....and I...okay, wait!... why am I suddenly craving a donut????

Thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:05 PM
Amazing!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

This is a 5!

Tingeling

Linnie
I really wish for a realistic young Priscilla Presley sim.
*Dreaming*
Test Subject
#138 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:15 PM
This looks beautiful. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#139 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:20 PM
This is AWE-SOME!
Test Subject
#140 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 1:38 PM
This is amazing! Tkank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:01 PM
Thank you very very much ....:D

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:06 PM
This looks so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
#143 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:11 PM
Absolutely beautiful!
Test Subject
#144 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:41 PM
Wow! Its amazing.
Test Subject
#145 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:55 PM
I voted and gave you 5 stars .... BUT I really wanted to give you 100!

This is Excellent! Thank You so much for making and sharing this set with us. I'm in awe of your talent.
Field Researcher
#146 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM
one word WOW!!!!

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:09 PM
Ohh my gosh!!! I can *easily* see this passing off as a fantastic donationset/payset!!! Thank you thank you thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:21 PM

Simply beautifully and perfect. Thank you very much.

Please excuses my bad english. I translate your language with Google
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#149 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I didn't think about it at first (until I actually began placing them in my bakery, and with the mention of the disappearance above) but if these go onto shelves using moveobjects on, when they are set for sale and bought, and then one switches from live to buy/build mode, the restock sign will disappear and reappear across the lot on the other side of the road near the vehicle exit portal. There's a way to fix that here.

Edit: Okay, so, that doesn't actually work... I batch fixed all my downloads and these (and other decorative objects) aren't placeable in the coolers - which I guess makes sense since they're not technically food. However, does have this hack that may fix the misplaced restock signs when placing objects with moveobjects on that may help anyone experiencing that problem.

I'm gonna cry if I have to wait through another 20 minute load time only to find that doesn't work either. I love these so much, I really want to be able to use them properly.

Second Edit: Well, I got Numenor's hack that's supposed to fix the misplaced signs, moveobjects'd these into place, marked for sale, sold one of your bakery items, switched to buy mode and back into live mode, and... misplaced sign. I'm going to keep trying to figure a way to make it work, even if I just have to stick these on the Illuminations shelves or something, as I MUST have these beautiful items in my bakery, but it appears placing them in the coolers, at least with the methods I've tried, is not gonna work correctly right now.

Third Edit: The restock sign issue appears to be related directly to placing non-food objects into the cooler... I tried with another decorative custom object, the doughnuts from this set, and a Maxis decorative item. Moveobjects'd them into the cooler (with Numenor's hack I linked in my second edit) and all had the misplaced sign problem - placing the same objects on a variety of other surfaces with or without moveobjects on did not result in the same problem - the signs stayed where they were supposed to.

I reported my findings on Numenor's thread for the hack... at this point to me it looks like it comes down to that darn cooler. Perhaps a hacked version of the cooler could be created that does not require moveobjects to place other objects inside, or the hack updated to also work for the coolers, or... something. In the mean time, I'm going to just use these on shelves and tables and hope there's another option to fix the issue soon.

I'm very sorry about this! I thought I tested it but I guess I didn't pay enough attention. This is very distressing. I will try to find a way today to get them to be saleable in coolers (and eventually make real food with them) but hopefully find a quicker fix for today. Maybe I can make a shelf look like a cooler...? I'm going to go try now.
Lab Assistant
#150 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:44 PM
This is sooooo nice, I love it :lovestruc. I mean the textures are great everything looks so realistic. You did an excellent job on this, thank you for sharing. It is people like you that make MTS the best site ever. I have downloaded OFB objects from Paysites that dont look half as good as these.

Cant wait to see what else you come up with

Ok off I go to build a bakery
Page 6 of 19