Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#1376 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:30 AM
Actually the sliders aren't there anymore. EA took them out of the patch rather quickly (I just patched and I have not a single new slider) but I don't know if they took out the ep7 coding.

Take in consideration that I'm french and I try my best to write an understandable english :)

[ booboolalaland ] [ goodieslalaland ]
Advertisement
Inventor
#1377 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:33 AM
Well, the TS3 series is so messed up that only some potent magic might save it.

But let's get serious: what about dragons? As long as they will devour the pudding face fairies I'll take them, even if they were to fly backwards. Which they probably will, but I already got used to that.
Forum Resident
#1378 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bij0ux
Actually the sliders aren't there anymore. EA took them out of the patch rather quickly (I just patched and I have not a single new slider) but I don't know if they took out the ep7 coding.

Because you JUST patched, I patched my game this morning and all the stuff is still in my game. Once they found out they messed up, they switched patches. Theyre going to have to issue a new one for us who patched right away, because we still have the content, werewolf sliders, skintone ramps, new special effects, and pointy ears.
Scholar
#1379 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
Because you JUST patched, I patched my game this morning and all the stuff is still in my game. Once they found out they messed up, they switched patches. Theyre going to have to issue a new one for us who patched right away, because we still have the content, werewolf sliders, skintone ramps, new special effects, and pointy ears.

My gosh. With how much the info of these EPs get leaked to us and now this whole issue, I'm wondering exactly how hard it must be for them to keep from leaking these EPs. It must be rocket science!

To me, this one really seems like something they couldn't have possibly overlooked.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Test Subject
#1380 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by a_az13_a
YES. I have no idea why people disagreed with this, because it really needs fixing IMO. It's just another one of the many things in TS3 which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

(And for the record, I'm bi and that didn't sound at all homophobic to me)

I'm straight, and I would adore the feature of sexual preference. so maybe I wouldn't have accidental Frerard or anything else like that.

{P.S. is your icon of Gerard Way? }
Scholar
#1381 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
FYI, Maxis also produces Magic expansion in previous sims game. :P

Maybe he/she wants weather so much?

Hey there! :)
Test Subject
#1382 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:14 PM
How do you test the code/effects in the game?

Quote: Originally posted by velocitygrass
Yes, that's really strange. I downloaded it as soon as I saw the announcement on Sims VIP and used their link for the manual patch (i.e. not the incremental one, but full patch). My DeltaBuild0.package has a change date of 03/07/2012 19:57. Is yours newer?

Oh, and just to check, you could download my updated NoMosaic mod, which should include these effects. If there really was another update, I should revert that. I was pretty sure that they wouldn't change any effects in this patch, and then when the one from 1.31 and 1.32 were not binary same I investigated...

Btw, the installer filename for me was TS3_1.32.3.0150xx_update.exe.
Inventor
#1383 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:37 PM
Go to cas and check if you have new skin tones and the werewolf sliders (nose and mouth sliders)
Inventor
#1384 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM
In addition to what crinrict said, if you want to try out the effects and have Ambitions, you can place the Fog Emitter from buydebug mode and Strg + Shift click on it, to set the visual effect name that it should emit.
Test Subject
#1385 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seth_soul
If it will be a fairy/magic EP only, I'm gonna quit the Sims serie... Ea is just turning the Sims franchise into a bunch of crap

I miss Maxis !
You do know that it Maxis who made the Expansion Pack this expansion pack is most likely alluding to. Makin' Magic. Honestly a touch of magic wouldn't be bad. I like season cause it added an aspect of realism. But I'm love the supernatural and this seems like a fun EP. Especially if they make a world similar to Magic Town.
Scholar
#1386 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
Maybe he/she wants weather so much?

Well, Maxis wouldn't bring weather, as it was actually EA that did that.

Who's developing the game doesn't appear to be the problem this time around.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#1387 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 3:08 PM
Maxis did weather (barely) in the Sims vacation. There was a concept of climate change on the beach and in the mountains. It didn't snow/rain or anything, but they tried.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#1388 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:12 PM
I'm so excited now :D
Lab Assistant
#1389 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 6:41 PM
I have none of these, but I patched through the launcher when the patch came out. I hear it only works with the superpatcher?
Inventor
#1390 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 7:48 PM
Yes, it was apparently only in the full patch, which is now pulled.
Test Subject
#1391 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 4:54 AM
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. Screw Weather. I will count down the days to get this. I will stand in line WHICH I HAVE NEVER DONE. ZOMBIES......WITCHES.....AND FUCKING FAERIES?????????? HELLLL THE FUCK YES!! MAXIS ISNT DEAD!!! lol
Field Researcher
#1392 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 10:10 AM
Sorry, wrong thread.
Lab Assistant
#1393 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 12:01 PM Last edited by sims3blog : 12th Mar 2012 at 12:34 AM.
Awesome find!
Test Subject
#1394 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 2:44 PM
Hi, I'm Italian player and I have the 1.32 version but I haven't this effects Why?
Inventor
#1395 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 2:56 PM
MarysSpirit, it was only in the manual full patch, not in the incremental patch that you get when updating from the launcher.
Test Subject
#1396 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 3:06 PM
Ah ok, thank you! Repatch on the other my pc XD
Test Subject
#1397 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:05 PM
I agree..... its about time! Now their thinking outside the box instead of doing whats already been done !!!
Quote: Originally posted by Shaxavier19
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. Screw Weather. I will count down the days to get this. I will stand in line WHICH I HAVE NEVER DONE. ZOMBIES......WITCHES.....AND FUCKING FAERIES?????????? HELLLL THE FUCK YES!! MAXIS ISNT DEAD!!! lol
Theorist
#1398 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jeffrompas
Wait. Are you talking about Apartement Life or Makin' Magic?

Makin' Magic

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#1399 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:05 PM
Do ya think it'll be ready by June/July as usual or do ya think well have to wait till September?
Scholar
#1400 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 8:23 PM
Happy for all of you, but magic just doesn't do it for me. Still, I'll probably end up getting it for some minor feature.

*sigh* Was hoping for weather...

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 56 of 67