Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Covenant - Requested Career

by Lily__XD Posted 17th Oct 2011 at 4:19 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2012 at 9:47 PM by Lily__XD

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 51 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 12:39 AM
Default Hi
Hi, awesome mod here is the swedish translation to it, and i will try to work on a spanish translation, but I can't promise anything. I moved from south america to sweden when I was about six years old, so my spanish isn't the greatest xd
Attached files:
File Type: rar  LilyXD_Vamp_Strings_SWE.rar (4.6 KB, 15 downloads)
Description: Translation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 12:25 AM
what career is it?

based-mod
schools
part-time
tones
Assassination
the family
unemployed
self employed
I don't know what to do? PLEASE RESPOND I'm DESPERATE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 3:07 PM
Thanks a bunch! I was looking for new careers for my sims and this might be it.
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 2:59 AM
I'd be willing to translate this into German. If anyone's interested, that is.
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 4:49 PM
ok.. i desperate -.-
why does it not work?! D:
i do everythink at the way how this side and the download side from the Nraas Careers Mods discribe it..
but it does't work p.p
is the download working with sims 3 pets? and if there is no german translate, i can not play with it? o.0 cuz, then i know why it dosn't work ._.
1. i have pets 2. i'm german ...
pls, i need help..
Test Subject
#56 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 2:27 AM
it dosent work for me!! i installed it right... i think, but it wont come up as a career choice when i click on it same with the vet career. HELP PLZ!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 4:27 PM
It doesn't work . I've showtime ep and the version is 1.33. Please update it
Forum Resident
#58 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 10:26 PM
It works with 1.33 & Showtime
1: You have to have Nraas Career base mod for it to work download link is in the description.
2: Since it works off the masuleum and that have no map icon and isn't a job rabbithole, so you must goto and click on that to be able to start career.
3: I don't think any custom job can be found through newspaper/computer one must click on the rabbithole it's based off.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:18 AM
It's a really awesome career mod, my only issue is... Why are all the co-workers non-vampires?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:27 AM
Its not working for patch 1.34. when I click on the mausoleum it doesn't show
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
Its not working for patch 1.34. when I click on the mausoleum it doesn't show

Nevermind..I got it working just had to delete my cache files
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#62 Old 20th Jun 2012 at 1:07 PM
Cool career!
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 5:15 AM
It doesn't work when I click the mausoleum :C
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 2:05 AM
Okay i download mods all the time but usually not big ones. Mostly hair clothing etc bc i dont wanna mess up my game but i reeeaaalllyyy want this career bc it seems amazing but wen i did, I think i messed up.
I downloaded the Nraas career mod and I went to play my sims 3 game to see if this Vampire career would work and i clicked the sims computer and it said Nraas as one of the options and i clicked it and it was blank.
Ive also read about something called Twallans Master Controller and idk if iI need that or what.
Please somebody help me ((
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#65 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DexShredder13
Okay i download mods all the time but usually not big ones. Mostly hair clothing etc bc i dont wanna mess up my game but i reeeaaalllyyy want this career bc it seems amazing but wen i did, I think i messed up.
I downloaded the Nraas career mod and I went to play my sims 3 game to see if this Vampire career would work and i clicked the sims computer and it said Nraas as one of the options and i clicked it and it was blank.
Ive also read about something called Twallans Master Controller and idk if iI need that or what.
Please somebody help me ((

No, you don't need the master controller, but you need to click on the Mausoleum to join the career as it doesn't show up on the computer or in the newspaper. Just click onn the Mausoleum and there should be an option to "Join the Vampire Covenant" or something like that. Hope this helped

Google has the answers. Not me.
Instructor
#66 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 5:29 AM
With 1.36 I noticed a problem with this career, but I'm not sure if it is because of the career or Twallan's career module. Basically, whenever I send my sim to work, it gets stuck on "Going to work." My sim enters the mausoleum, but she never gets credit for actually being there because the game thinks she is going to work. It affects her pay as well. I've had to promote her manually every few days because she can't earn job performance.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 3:51 PM
can you screenshot the career location?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#68 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:08 AM
I can't even get the Career working. I've got NRass career mods... and I can't even load the game with this particular career installed. And this was one in particular that I wanted
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#69 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 11:48 PM
Sorry for the late replies guys;

@Howabominable - Players with other custom careers (including ones by other people) have also experienced this problem. Apparently it can be solved by cancelling the going to work action once she's in the mausoleum and then hitting the "Go To Work" button again. Hope this helped

@eginx - Unfortunately the location and appearance of the mausoleum changes depending on which neighborhood you're playing but this wiki page (http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mausoleum) gives various screenshots of the different mausoleums. Also you're looking for the map tag of a gravestone.

@IceSilverCrystal - I'm really sorry this doesn't work for you and even more sorry I can offer no explanation. It still loads, appears and works fine in my game so I really don't know what to say. Have you got any script errors off it? Sorry again :/
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 6:36 AM
I have moved my vampire from bridgeport to starlight shores and it doesnt seem to work for me. Is it possible im doing something wrong?
Test Subject
#71 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 12:53 AM
hello, voici la traduction française here is a french translation.

but I don't know how inserte it in your package ....
Attached files:
File Type: zip  vamp.zip (4.9 KB, 14 downloads)
Description: french translate
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#72 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:41 PM
I've added them to the package so if you re-download it should be in french
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily__XD
Oops sorry could've sworn I'd uploaded it... Here you go

So please explain as to where we go to actually get this job? >.> the instructions didnt really make any sense
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotpwnage
So please explain as to where we go to actually get this job? >.> the instructions didnt really make any sense

Why did you quote something that has nothing to do with your question? You can use the box at the bottom of the page to post a comment for future reference.

"It being for Vampires and Vampires hating sunlight the career occurs mainly in the hours of darkness, though in some of the earlier levels your sims may have to brave the sunlight in order to keep their jobs. The rabbithole is the mausoleum, in the graveyard (you'll need to click on it directly as, I believe it doesn't have a map tag). It centers around the Athletic, Logic and charisma skills. At higher levels you'll also need to befriend your Co-workers (or fellow Children of the Night) and hold meetings"

I think this explains things quite clearly, it can also be found on the main page which you should read before downloading so as to avoid posting pointless questions.

Thankyou.

Google has the answers. Not me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 7:48 PM
Wow I love this Career mod. Long live the vamps! lol
Page 3 of 5