Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Beds Same Energy & Comfort (V8 1.21)

by Shimrod101 Posted 3rd Dec 2014 at 9:18 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2016 at 8:09 AM by Shimrod101 : Updated for 1.21 patch

264 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 141 Feedback Posts, 122 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 7:08 AM
Thank you so much! This was on my imaginary wishlist for months :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 1:08 PM
Thanks, this is what I've been looking for since the game came out!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#53 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsTragicClown
This is so needed!!! ANy chance of making this for Sims3?

Lol. I'm sure I won't be doing it. Isn't there a valid mod right now for Sims3, one of the Buzzler mods maybe?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 12:36 PM
Exceptional mod. Thank you.

Could never understand why they do this to beds, appliances, electronics etc. This means you're less likely to use an item that has the look you want, simply because it has lower stats. It wouldn't be so bad if they could be upgraded to the maximum stats, allowing you to pick what you want.

WHAT I IF TOLD
YOU

THAT YOU READ
THE FIRST LINE WRONG?

GARGA BLARG BLARG!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 8:09 PM
Thanks so much!

Question: Could this be done for seating? Sometimes my sims get uncomfortable sitting on cheaper items & I don't want to use the same chairs in every room/area.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:32 PM
Thank you so much :))
Instructor
#57 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:39 PM
Thank you for this; can I suggest the daydream interaction animation to be used while reading a book? (To me, sims look weird sitting at the edge of a bed reading) I don't know if this is possible but it would be cool!

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 3:54 AM
I have been waiting for this!!! Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:06 PM
This mod is updated to V2 for the December 16th patch. The earlier mod file must be deleted from the Mods folder when using the new one.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#60 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:29 PM
thanks for the quick update post-patch, i'm thrilled to see you on the job! *happydance*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 8:20 PM
Great!!! Thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 6:51 PM
Thank You, still trying thing out. Hope to get everything up and running soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 5:15 AM
My Gods Thanks A Lot Man!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 2:55 AM
Yay! I was wondering if there would be a mod like there was in TS3. Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 10:07 PM
thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 9:25 AM
thanks so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:11 PM
Thank you! What a great and useful idea!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 8:32 PM
great
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 11:55 PM
Is it possible to have something like an "upgradeable" version. Example: Buy cheap bed, lousy motives and bad buffs. Then there is an option for them to upgrade (replace sheets/pillows) for a cost and trhe buff will improve to medium and expensive beds.

I find just giving the same comfort level to all is a bit too cheaty, but at the same time the expensive beds aren't normal and so hideous.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#70 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Is it possible to have something like an "upgradeable" version. Example: Buy cheap bed, lousy motives and bad buffs. Then there is an option for them to upgrade (replace sheets/pillows) for a cost and trhe buff will improve to medium and expensive beds.

Technically it may be possible to do this, but I don't know exactly precisely what needs to be added to give this upgrade function. I'm not adding this to the top of my list of stuff to figure out either, just so I'm clear on this. It's a cool idea though.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 6:10 PM
One of my favorites, from game to game. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 6:57 AM
YES! Thank you so so so much, I have been looking for a mod like this since day 1 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 6:35 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#74 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 10:22 PM
This mod needs to be updated for the January 13th patch; will do this when I have checked all of my mods.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#75 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 3:41 PM
This is updated for the January 13th patch; the older file needs to be removed when using the new one.

Page 3 of 11