4 people viewing
Replies: 28428 (Who?), Viewed: 797454 times.
Page 1138 of 1138
Mad Poster
#28426 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrellyn
If there is only one pet to be adopted, you probably have some no respawn hack that is preventing more from being generated.

That's true; I hate that generated pets are ugly and bad. I often make a bunch, move them to a family and then "give them up for adoption". I would make them strays, but I have never been able to adopt a stray..

Namaste... or "go"
Scholar
#28427 Old Today at 3:51 AM
Which Sims absolutely must not be bitten by a vampire? Is it just the Gypsy and Mrs Crumplebottom, or are there others? I know there's a mod, but I like my vampires bitey, so I need to make sure Those Who Must Not Be Bitten are banned from Downtown lots.
Mad Poster
#28428 Old Today at 8:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAlien
Which Sims absolutely must not be bitten by a vampire? Is it just the Gypsy and Mrs Crumplebottom, or are there others? I know there's a mod, but I like my vampires bitey, so I need to make sure Those Who Must Not Be Bitten are banned from Downtown lots.

Doesn't Pescado's Creature Fixes provide all the protection that's needed?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Top Secret Researcher
#28429 Old Today at 8:47 AM
The Gypsy is safe to be bitten. The rule of thumb is that every NPC that has a human name (except for Rod Humble) can be bitten, moved in, interacted with, etc. But you shouldn't allow biting of Human Statue, Break Dancer, Fire Dancer, Grim Reaper, Therapist, etc. The full list is here.
Page 1138 of 1138