Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 1:30 AM
Default Need A Little Download Help
Hey everybody!...

OK you guys. I know that I'm new. But I've got a question here...

Playing SIMS 4 and very new to The Sims. Been browsing the downloadables and noticed these tags attached to them that reads "Expansion/Stuff packs required". So OK you guys there's a little problem there. Specifically this:

The tags read "Expansion/Stuff packs required". But they don't specify which pieces of content go in which pack...

Anybody know either why or how to proceed here??...

Get back to me on this please,
Thanks!
Rocker
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WorkingRocker
Hey everybody!...

OK you guys. I know that I'm new. But I've got a question here...

Playing SIMS 4 and very new to The Sims. Been browsing the downloadables and noticed these tags attached to them that reads "Expansion/Stuff packs required". So OK you guys there's a little problem there. Specifically this:

The tags read "Expansion/Stuff packs required". But they don't specify which pieces of content go in which pack...

Anybody know either why or how to proceed here??...

Get back to me on this please,
Thanks!
Rocker

Not sure I understand your question exactly. As long as you have the required expansion/stuff packs then the content you download should be playable. I don't think there are many people who would upload if they had to make a list identifying which expansion/stuff pack where every piece of content came from.

There are sites like this if you don't have a particular required expansion/stuff pack where you can see what is in each of them. Link
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Not sure I understand your question exactly. As long as you have the required expansion/stuff packs then the content you download should be playable. I don't think there are many people who would upload if they had to make a list identifying which expansion/stuff pack where every piece of content came from.

There are sites like this if you don't have a particular required expansion/stuff pack where you can see what is in each of them. Link

I believe they're asking how you go about installing ones that say things like "certain interactions will require _expansion pack" and if they can still download the mod without those specific interactions, that way it's BG compatible
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by savvic666
I believe they're asking how you go about installing ones that say things like "certain interactions will require _expansion pack" and if they can still download the mod without those specific interactions, that way it's BG compatible

It would be impossible for me or anyone to answer for every specific single upload. There is a comment section for each upload where it might be better to ask the creator of the content(who would be more familiar with their creations) what limitations it may lack or degree of playability if you don't have the required expansions.