Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Annie Modular Sofa UPDATED 22 Nov 2007

by blake_boy Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 1:52 PM - Updated 10th Dec 2008 at 10:38 PM by whitesiren

320 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 13
Field Researcher
#51 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:27 AM
You both have done a magnificent job....thank you very much, these are beautiful!
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:36 AM
I love this modular sofa set! The Maxis one is soooooo boring (as most of their stuff is), but I know I'll definitely use yours instead :lovestruc I never thought there would be so many color choices. Well done Blake Boy. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful creation!

PS - I didn't see the attached uv map you mentioned for recoloring?!?

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Instructor
#53 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:46 AM
It's great to see your amazing work again! I think I speak for a lot of us when I tell you, that you never, ever disappoint us with your creations. Thanks for sharing your talent and making our game more enjoyable . . .
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:27 AM
super great work and beautiful recolors! One of the best sofas I've seen for sure! Being a sectional makes possibilities endless :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:40 AM Last edited by JLonier : 17th Oct 2007 at 5:30 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Beautiful work! I love the previous set, my fave couches!!
Instructor
#56 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:03 AM
I loved the Dana set and I'm pretty sure I'll love this one too. It looks amazing.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 4:19 AM Last edited by JLonier : 17th Oct 2007 at 5:31 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Yeah, they're ok I guess...just kidding, these are the best sofas I've ever seen!! You are an asset to the Sims community and your stuff makes the game so much better!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:16 AM
Now that I have had a chance to play these in my game I can honestly say that they are my favorite pieces of furniture! They are beautiful and versatile. I can't wait to re-decorate all of my homes!
Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sulphur
I have all expansion packs including Bon Voyage, and these sofas work wonderfully. Thanks a lot!

This is so fantastic looking! blake_boy how absolutely marvelous
your imagination is! This really is spectacular…
The `Annie Modular Sofa is definitely a winner!!

Many thanks to you and also to your Georgie for this
astonishing masterpiece'

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:27 AM
These are hands down some of the best looking Sims2 furniture items I've seen in a long time! Great work and Thank you very much for sharing them. I'd also like to see the table mentioned previously uploaded to please!
Top Secret Researcher
#61 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:39 AM
Oh my another exquisite set by the two of you. You two make a great team and I am happy to hear that all is going well now with both of you.
Thank You so much for this great set.
Alchemist
#62 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:47 AM
This set really is a hit! The colors, the texture and the flexibility! It is a masterpiece!
Thank you both,
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:19 AM
THANX A LOT, These are great!! Plz upload the rest of the objects in the pic, that would make you an all-time round great creator

If at first, you don't succeed.....

Destroy all the evidence that you tried in the first place!!! LOL!! :D

MTS2 ROCKS!!!
Forum Resident
#64 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:29 AM
I love furniture this is perfect!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Instructor
#65 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:56 AM
Brilliant, as always!
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:21 AM
These are gorgeous! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:32 AM
Oh crapp, I left for 1 day and I get flooded with this much feedback? you guys are such a burden... hehe only joking, appreciate all feedbacks you give. Ill try my best to answer all the questions now

- The cubed 1 tile coffee table in the pics I made, and uploaded in the beach life vs the street life, you can find it by clicking my profile
- chihuahua, youre right, i forgot about the uvmapping and ill attach it later on
- I will try to upload all the objects in the pics, but some older ones, like the ceiling chandelier has really high poly, so ill consider the general consensus, if they still want it despite the poly count.
- Looks like these sofas work with BV, but anyone who has BV and has a problem with them, please report
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 9:50 AM
Awesome job, thank you.
Test Subject
#69 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 9:55 AM
What a great job! I love your creations! They looks so good in game! Thank you for sharing them with us all!
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:54 AM
Great team effort! I love the patterns of the sofa's upholstery. Hope we'll be seeing even more from the two of you!
Scholar
#71 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 11:30 AM
Again a wonderful job !! I like this new version of the modular sofas. Well done Blake_boy and a lot of thanks !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 11:34 AM
Came back to rate. I'm not familiar with that option, seems I have to write a new post?

So, five stars of course! Can hardly wait to use it.
Test Subject
#73 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:24 PM
I found a picture of one of your sets at another forum. I had no idea what a treat I was in for. Your work is amazing.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'd love to have that chandelier, high poly count. Who cares.
Instructor
#74 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:27 PM
OMG you are brilliant! Thankyou for this awesome download

Georgie I love the textures you have used, you are brilliant too
You make an awesome team :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 2:39 PM Last edited by JLonier : 17th Oct 2007 at 6:08 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Beautiful work just what I needed, I have all expansions to date and they work perfectly, thanks for the tuts regarding recolours,

Huge hugs to you both

Midgey
Page 3 of 13