Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#301 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 12:26 AM
Just some random living/dining area pics from two different homes. Still in the process of decorating homes as I make my way through the first rotation of a new neighborhood.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Advertisement
Alchemist
#302 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 5:35 AM
Inside pics of my current W.I.P

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Link Ninja
#303 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 6:48 AM
Apartment Decorating for my music-loving sim, Philomena Fox.

Living Room

Music Studio

Bedroom

Kitchen

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#304 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 7:45 AM
Simple yet gorgeous. :lovestruc

Edit: Crap! I forgot the lights.
Screenshots

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Forum Resident
#305 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 5:16 PM
My Sim is having another baby and her first child is grew up and needed a room. The family couldn't afford a large family home yet so I just extended the house. It was kind of cramped before anyways. So this is Emma's new room. She's a bit of a girly-girl, can't you tell?

(Yes, that bed can be used and routed to! :lovestruc Thank gosh.)

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Forum Resident
#306 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 6:36 PM
One of my sim families has decided to completely remodel their house to better suit their personality. Considering the house was quite ghastly before, these new bedroom have quickly become some of my favourite work.

First, the teenage daughter's room.

And the master bedroom.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#307 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 7:04 PM
I like those dormer ceilings.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
#308 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I like those dormer ceilings.

They are from BlackPearlSims.
Theorist
#309 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 7:53 PM
Such lovely rooms, Mr_Valentine90.

The grumpy cat on the bed made me chuckle.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Forum Resident
#310 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
Such lovely rooms, Mr_Valentine90.

The grumpy cat on the bed made me chuckle.

Thank you.

In truth I didn't know the cat was on the bed until I started taking pictures.
Alchemist
#311 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 11:18 AM
Some pics of a of one of my playable sims house, they are doing it up as the money comes in, so they have been working frantically to get promotions!

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Alchemist
#312 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 10:16 AM
Today I was missing my Nana, she passed away on my birthday (aug 5th) 16 years ago now, though it dosnt feel like its been that long! So I decided to immortalise her as a Sims character, and then of course I had to start fixing up her little bungalow. I went looking for, and found, stuff that she actually had, like the step stool chair in the kitchen, I used to pretend that was a horse. And the fake puff ball flowers on top of the magazine rack, though her's looked a little worse for wear. And as pretty much all Nanas had, the I love Lucy plant pot head! ahhh memories! Anyway heres some pics of Nana's living room and kitchen.

Love you Nana
:lovestruc

Theorist
#313 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 4:27 AM
Part of Leod McGreggor and his girlfriend Cleo Shikibu's home.

Part of Florence Delarosa's home.

Forum Resident
#314 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:44 PM
PenelopT - I love that rug in the McGregor home and the dark wood furniture! The Delarosa home is sooo cute.

The living room of Ray and Rania Grunt Kosmokos, sorry the crappy in-game photos.

Theorist
#315 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 9:05 PM
@venusking

Thank you, I really like your decorating as well.

That rug is a recolor of an AL one and can be found on this page http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f...&showAll=1&gs=0.

Alchemist
#316 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 9:44 AM
Some more Pics of Nanas house, the bedroom.

And the wonderful woman herself!

Theorist
#318 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 4:02 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 13th Jan 2016 at 11:23 PM.
Some interior pics of a small cottage I made for a new sim.

EDIT: Got to love when photobucket deletes your pictures and claim that you moved or deleted them.

Alchemist
#319 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 10:57 AM
Some pics of the downstairs of one of my playable families house.

Theorist
#320 Old 17th Jan 2016 at 3:59 AM
A small one bedroom home that a newlywed couple just moved into. They are on a tight budget...so this one was fun to build and decorate.

Field Researcher
#321 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 3:32 AM
I've been working on creating a story revolving around the Pleasant family lately, so I'm in the midst of renovating their home! I've taken a more traditional approach on their home before, but I'm interested in trying a classical-meets-modern type of design this time around! As for their kitchen, I'd say that it is pretty ultra modern!

Now I get the joy of decorating their shelves... Always a fun chore!

Check out my building creations!
Forum Resident
#322 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 5:09 PM
Where would I be without OMSPs? I think there are 9 in this room alone. I can't stand windows mode, so these are in-game photos but you get the idea.
Julia's room:

Jasmine's room:

Bathroom:
Theorist
#323 Old 26th Mar 2016 at 5:49 PM
Random screenshots of the home of a young couple...

...and I am loving decorating using Honeywell's new interior wall collection.

Alchemist
#324 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 12:16 PM
Current house being made over

Theorist
#325 Old 10th Apr 2016 at 7:48 PM Last edited by PenelopeT : 10th Apr 2016 at 8:02 PM.
I love decorating small spaces...especially cheap apartments.

Page 13 of 18