Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 10:49 PM
Default All possible street art pieces
Hello. I've wondered what are all the street art pieces. I couldn't find on google. Here is what I did so far... I don't know if there any more... much of the wall murals are unknown yet for me.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:32 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 24th Mar 2018 at 11:52 PM.
Ooh nifty. Also someone on the University Life dev team REALLY liked Breaking Bad....

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
Hello. I've wondered what are all the street art pieces. I couldn't find on google. Here is what I did so far... I don't know if there any more... much of the wall murals are unknown yet for me.

They were beautiful. I guess you should put some rebel sim to hard work and find out then. Some of my rebels do ground and wall pieces outside a dance club which has a lot of pavement and big walls. They often get arrested though, especially when the venue is closed. I think they may work more uninterrupted during opening hours.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 6:19 AM
My family had a huge house with a huge garage basement and a lot of extra space. My Sim painted on the floors and walls down there. She did a few small ones on the pavement at the university, but really went to town when back home.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 9:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luftspeiler
I think they may work more uninterrupted during opening hours.
Yeah. I figured out, you can do art at daytime and early evening (at the town hall). I tried out only town hall and the big park.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 4:49 PM
Hey, I just forgot to show you yesterday the new pictures. The other wall murals seem to be the same as ground murals.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 4:58 PM
Is there anymod to make these buyable?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LiliLiliLili
Hey, I just forgot to show you yesterday the new pictures. The other wall murals seem to be the same as ground murals.

The brick mural looks pretty well with brick walls. And the lady on the bottom right is a painting from Supernatural... right?

Just call me Nikel
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 3:11 PM
She does look like one of those Supernatural images that you can buy. I don't know.
Site Helper
#10 Old 29th Mar 2018 at 5:04 PM
Yes, I've put that picture in a lot of houses. Portrait of Miranda Glauer, (which is one that changes with the full moon.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook