Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 2:45 AM
Default Baby Horses
Hi, I hope this does not violate the rules, but does anybody here know if there is a mod that eliminates the baby horse from constantly crying for its mother?? If so, could you please point me to it? I've tried looking for something like this to no avail. It gets old after a bit when the baby horse gets a little ways away from the mom. IRL a brand new colt or filly doesn't leave its mother at first, but after a little bit it starts to explore.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 3:56 AM
I don't have an answer about the mod, I did not find one, but I don't know much about horse mods.
You would probably get more help if you posted in the wcif "where can i find" section.
Here is a link.
https://modthesims.info/f/559/

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 12:22 PM
What about the 'Fearless Foals' lifetime reward for horses? Shouldn't that one work?

Foals can venture away from their mother's grasp without feeling sad or lonely. This will help your
foals to keep a good mood when mother is away, so that lifetime happiness keeps increasing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 6:21 PM
@nitromom, I've tried that and the moodlet just comes right back. I've not tried the ltr's. I'll look in to that. Thanks!