Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 10:15 PM
Default invisible or blocked televisions!
Hi! despite having reinstalled the game, the bug of the tvs that you see in this way still appears to me ...! it happens to me (rarely) even with table PCs and always rarely, even with bar video games, but then by clicking on it, sometimes it returns to normal! he hadn't done it for a long time, but today he reappeared! I would like to understand please if he does it with everyone, and if it is a problem with the game or the graphics card! thank you! [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 10:06 PM
I've had this problem a very long time ago but it happened to computers that the game failed to render them when I switched to another sim who was using it. I did not bother too much since it was easily fixed and only happened twice. If it does occur to you frequently, perhaps you haven't done recognizing your graphic card to the game?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes