Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 6:17 PM
Default Reorganizing Catalog with S3PE
Sorry if this isn't the right forum or category...I tried my best...anyways, I've recently discovered how to recategorize buy mode objects with S3PE and everything was going all fine and dandy until I saw other mods or what have you, that people have made in which objects that are alike are next to one another in the catalog. I think they accomplished this by just changing the pricing of objects so they show up next to each other in the catalog and maybe even the instance but I'm not sure they really bothered with the instance. Anyways, the problem is I'm not wanting to change the prices just so things show up next to each other but as far as I can tell the game sorts items first by price, then by instance name. I want things sorted by instance name and then price or sorted by what type something is and then by price. I have no idea how to do this yet though. I was wondering what ui sort priority was in S3PE and if that was maybe how I could sort things the way I wanted but I can't seem to find any information on it. If anyone knows how to accomplish this, I'll gladly take the advice.