Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 11:32 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Running fine and then after 4/5h or sometimes reopening the game, it lags
Hello everyone, since I reinstalled the game and ever since I put my old cc/mods/downloads in the "new" game, the game runs fine for some time and then boom laggy again, especially when moving the camera around. I checked Delphy's Custard and Dashboard and removed the "conflicts" and the "corrupt" but the worlds I have (Sunlit Tides & Aurora Skies) appear with pastel yellow/pastel orange on the thumbnail and red on the world file itself. Also, I had the arezzo counter but I was able to remove it, but yesterday (haven't seen it happen since) i was scrolling through the launcher and it closed itself after passing an item I couldn't read properly because it was too fast. I forced the game to generate a new folder, so far no cc/mods/downloads but the game is still not at the 100% speed I think. My computer's specs are fine and I was able to play it almost smoothly before the reinstall, so I'm not sure what it is. I limited the FPS to 60GHz instead of Default after the folder regenerated but I don't think it has helped.

Also if it is anyhow relevant, my sims cc hair and clothes look different I think. Especially in female hairs, in CAS they look fine, but in game, they look like they have baldspots or something and the clothes look similar like they have small holes/ripped parts.