Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 5:43 PM
Default What's with Ladesire's Yandex links?
So, I was redownloading some of Ladesire's cc and noticed that their Yandex links aren't working anymore. Initially, it will tell you that the download limit has exceeded and the download option is not visible. I tried logging in and the download option is now there, but upon clicking it's unable to download. I checked if this problem exists in their other downloads, even TS4 ones and the same thing happens. I even tried using VPN and still the same. I also checked other creators (for example, Natatanec) who use Yandex and their links work just fine. I'd like to confirm if this issue only happens with me, and if there is a workaround. Thank you as always!

P.S. I tried contacting Ladesire through their Tumblr, and still awaiting for their reply. (Though their latest activity was last May so I don't think I could get immediate response...)

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2020 at 11:20 PM
It's showing me the same thing, yes.
I THINK/suspect that it might be similar to when people's Box/Dropbox accounts run out of bandwidth when too many people DL their files, so no one can DL anything for however long the account's bandwidth limit lasts. I dunno, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's the issue.
In the meantime, there's sims3planet & co., thank goodness.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2020 at 12:51 AM
Oh, that's a shame. Hopefully they see my tumblr ask and do something about it..
The files I'm looking for aren't in Sims3Planet either (it directs to the same Yandex link with Ladesire), so I guess these are missing files for now.
By the way I'm looking for these particular sets in case somebody has them stashed away...
https://ladesire-thesims3.blogspot....y-ladesire.html
https://ladesire-thesims3.blogspot....y-ladesire.html

Thanks in advance!

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database