Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#176 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 11:36 AM
Sent my submission in early yesterday morning, just waiting on that lil PM for edits or what not Really excited about this one ! Since it's the first one I made it to the deadline on time LOL
I can't wait to find out what the next one is too !

Angelsways1
"Always Built With Love"
Come see my other creations at Angelsways1's Sims2 Creation Station and
Simcastic Designs
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:25 PM
When are the winners going to be announced as i cant seem to find it, i didint enter anyway just wanted to see who won.

Life is a curious game..
Alchemist
#178 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 10:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sinniti
When are the winners going to be announced as i cant seem to find it, i didint enter anyway just wanted to see who won.

Here is this link for winners.

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=266446

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 22nd Jan 2008 at 9:28 PM
Yer but it doesnt say who won the rural challenge, it says ''PS - for those working on the Farm/Rural Creator Challenge , make sure to get your entries in by Jan 13'' i tought it would say ''BettyBob is the winner'' for example. N i thought their would be a notice lol.

Life is a curious game..
Mad Poster
#180 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 4:33 PM
I guess included custom contents made by the submitters their own will still get appreciated even though custom contents not by the submitters will be distractions or increase the difficulty of judgment.
Field Researcher
#181 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 3:54 PM
Question about Submission
Hello!
Love the site and the challenges!
I uploaded my entry to the latest - SciFi - challenge on Feb. 2nd and the status still says "in moderation queue". It's been over 168 hours now and I'm in an agony of waiting. So far, no yeah - please fix the following...- nay.
How can I get an update on what's going on?
Thanks!
Test Subject
#182 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 6:12 PM
I've been a member here for ages but i never noticed this. I can't wait to see what the Victorian London entries come up like. I just need to master meshing so i can actually make something :P
Test Subject
#183 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 8:51 AM
I am in as well.

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
#184 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 9:03 AM
*cough* This thread is like 2 years old. Sorry, but you are a bit past the deadline.
Page 8 of 8