Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#76 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 9:47 AM
qwerty: You don't get an achievement for downloading or for posting, no. It's only if you actually create something.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Scholar
#77 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 2:28 PM
lol, thanks, I'm a residential architect then. Hmm, didn't get anything for my build windows or my mods, but I'm just happy it doesn't say makeup artist, I wear that badge in reality hahaha
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#78 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:16 PM
The point of the achievements is to encourage people to try their hand at something new - so your first attempt at modding sucked; so does everyone's. If you fancy a pretty badge, why not have a poke at our tutorials? I promise, if you're willing to put in a reasonable amount of time and effort, and pull out a little bit of hair; you can mod.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#79 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 5:37 PM
Do apartment lots count for the "Residential Architect" badge, or is there a future plan for another badge for apartments and so we won't get one until that is created?

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Mad Poster
#80 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 7:34 AM
Very funny and nice idea, I love it ! I also love the new way the people's titles are presented. That's so great and useful.

Thank you Delphy and HP for always creating more for our fun.
Not actually evil.
#81 Old 31st May 2010 at 7:23 PM
I'm willing to wait, but curious what else is planned. My guesses/suggestions below.

dermatologist - made a sim skin
fashionista - made an accessory (jewelry, hat, scarf, slippers, that's why it's not just "jeweller")
botanist - made plants / trees / flowers / shrubs / harvestables
landscaper - made terrain paints
house painter - made walls paints / flooring
chef - made food

Achievements have really grown on me. I thought they were silly at first, but your Skinner box methods have completely converted me! Achievements are adorable and I want them all!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 5:22 PM
Wow, COEG, that would be awesome.
What great suggestions :]

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:26 PM
I don't really use the Achievements as pure motivation, They are nice to have though, Especially the Bunny i think thats ones the best ^_^

I just enjoy uploading to MTS and seeing all the other great things that get uploaded, I don't do it for "Achievements"
Page 4 of 4