Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Not actually evil.
#51 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:28 AM
Low Calorie Pie?

Does the pie chart display the items with the fewest downloads? Mine is showing stuff with 1 or 2 downloads, but I get around 300-500 downloads per day, and the top items get around 10 downloads per day. Would prefer to see the top downloads. Thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 10:33 AM
The pie chart shows ALL items IF the number of unique things in that day is less than 15, otherwise it turns to a bar graph. There is NO filtering to only show the "lowest" downloads.

Since you have 149 downloads, it's very unlikely you'd see the pie chart, so which day are you seeing it on?

For me the pie chart works perfectly, as it has on every other persons scorecard I've checked it on.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Not actually evil.
#53 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 9:17 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 10th Jan 2011 at 2:17 AM.
Perhaps I was viewing it at the start of a day, when the number of downloads was still low? Let me test this theory and get back to you. Could be just me being dopey.

edit:
It appears to be just me being dopey.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#54 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 10:33 PM
The new scorecard is really nice. Much more informative and clear than the previous one.
Theorist
#55 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:05 PM
Do the graphs calculate unique downloaders or something like that if there's more than one file uploaded on a thread? (Which is insanely cool if that's the case, btw.)

If not, I can't figure out where the numbers/differences are coming from for THIS upload. According to the graphs section there's 518 downloads over the last two days but the total number of downloads on the bottom section shows 932.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#56 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 8:44 PM
Honeywell: Yes the graphs are unique per user per thread, so it's entirely possible to have the download counts be higher (especially for multi file threads)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
#57 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 5:31 PM
Well, I love the new scorecard with the info all neatly organized and easy to read and I like the visual of the pie chart and graphs. But FYI, when I was checking my uploads today I saw a recent comment listed (Solana Landgraab Feb 11, 2011) but when I went to the download there was no comment and no comment deleted for that date. (??)

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Page 3 of 3