Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:05 PM Last edited by leesester : 19th Oct 2011 at 10:44 PM.
Default New Creators Gallery August
As we all know, MTS would be nowhere without all the fabulous creators who upload here. As quite a few of us also know, learning to create can be quite a challenge, and uploading for the first time takes no small measure of courage! So, this is a little gallery to shine the spotlight (look away now if you're shy ) on those members who've taken the plunge this month (since the 13th of July) and become creators for the first time.

Congratulations to everyone on this list!

runeonGTA: San Andreas Pizza Restaurant (Community)
SyleceChateau Chevalier (Residential)
fanseefishPee with Impunity (Plumbing)
Talia247Education Major - You can never have too many teachers! (University Majors)
pinkdot.Formal Chiffon Dress; Teen-Adult (Formal)
chaiteaSummer Breeze - 2 bdr 1 bath house. (Residential)
sandyfluff142 Mooncrest Street (Middle-Class Family Home. No CC!) (Residential)
hmrnd3104 Segull Street (Small Condo) (Residential)
ravenclaw95Maison de Fenêtre- CC Free (Residential)
dawn1Eyes art work (Decorative)
LemniscatStripes by Lemniscat: 40 Bedazzling Striped Wallpapers with Wood Skirting (Walls and Floors)
spyder2k5StarAge - Ages centered around seasons *UPDATE* New 10 day balanced version! (Config Mods)
srmacphersonThe Patriotic Canadian tattoo pack. (Makeup)
DarkPhoenixxxTeens can use massage table (Global Mods)
allison731Rainbow Pattern (Patterns)
Nixxy245Educational Whiteboards (Decorative)
alistair.Pose Pack 1 : Thick As Thieves (Poses and Animations)
EmuMaster2002Birthmark tattoo (Makeup)
HellfrozeoverHao and Hana: Roomates and Lifelong Friends (Other)
Liv94Maxis-matchy 'Modesty' Apartments (minimal CC) [stairs fixed - please redownload!] (Apartments)
delayman2Jentex Oil and Mechanics - Gas Station (No CC) (Community)
daneoid81477 Sunnyside Blvd Modern 1 bedroom 1 Bathroom home (Residential)
Munir bin Julaihi"Secret Agent" Suits for your Sims (Everyday)
lorenrose1013The Poor House (NO CC) (Community)
Kitty PaineGenerations Costumes Unlocked (Overrides)
blindgooseTribal Cross Ambitions Tattoo (Glasses & Other Accessories)
GfurstSweet Condo Delux (Apartments)
reareaThe Mae Lyn- A Victorian House (No CC) (Residential)
AcesNEightsThe Medici Sculpture Garden (Community)
RaxzjeGlory of Spring (Residential)
manunit99A Friendship Home (Residential)
ImBeffyPleasantville (Residential)

This is the result of my very own newbie foray into PHP, and so we may decide to generate and post this list every month, if it seems like that would be a worthwhile thing to do. Creators are deserving of all the appreciation we can give them, after all - and it's great to see so many new creators popping up for TS2, too.

To those of you who've been around too long to be on this list - sorry! We appreciate you too.

And for those of you who fancy seeing your names in the spotlight next month... check out our tutorials and Create forums, for Sims 2 and for Sims 3!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
8 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:23 PM
All -- Welcome to the club. I suggest you get your mental health insurance paid up ... creating can become an obsession.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:31 PM
Wauw, cool idea to make a list... And nice to be appreciated for what you do!
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:36 PM
Welcome to the Creator's Club! :D

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:47 PM
That is so great - I still remember being new and shy and I would have been so excited to see my avatar in that list

Actually, I AM in that list and I AM excited to see my avatar.

oooo......

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 10:44 PM
Congratulations to everyone - people willing to share is what makes the sims community great.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:54 PM Last edited by sherahbim : 14th Aug 2011 at 7:53 AM. Reason: typo
welcome, and congrats guys and girls!

enjoy the complements
don't let nasty comments get you down
beware of requesters, and zombies
and no it doesn't get any easier waiting for your stuff to get approved, you still get butterflies in your tummy, and it still feels like its been a month even though its only been 2 days! arrrrrrrg! gah!

have fun
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 3:58 AM
Congratulations and keep up the good work! and if you get sent back to the drawing board, keep at it! I still get sent back to fix my creations and it can be awhile till I get the time to fix them cuz I have a real life besides Sims (sshh don't tell fellow simmers)
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 10:04 AM
New faces = new talents, welcome to everyone !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 2:06 PM
thanks *looks away*. I remember spending months of constant building making and uploading before one became uploaded, i was so proud =)

Congratz to all the other peeps too! They must've put in the same work and dedication as I

I've had enough, this is my prayer! That I die livin' just as free as my hair!
Site Helper
#11 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 6:09 PM
Congratulations

(And have fun with the download statistics. I loved seeing that I had 10 downloads, and 10 out of 10 elves had downloaded my cathedral. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Inventor
#12 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 6:09 PM Last edited by allison731 : 14th Aug 2011 at 6:24 PM.
Thank you to all
I am very honored that my name placed on the home MTS page on the Creators Gallery list. and of course happy as a little child
Many thanks to MTS because it gave me a chance to upload here thank you....I am so honored for that :lovestruc ....and many thanks for all MTS members who together constitute awesome community.
Congratulations and all others people who are on this list and who are succeeded to transform their ideas into action.
And on the end but not less important....thank you ALL fabulous MTS creators what they share their fantastic creations with this community.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 10:22 PM
I was just checking this front page post, looking at some VERy creative stuff, when i saw my own thing down the list, my eyes just shined! 8D
Thanks a lot for MTS and its wonderful community, i hope to bring a lot more to the table
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#14 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 2:15 AM
Welcome aboard new creators Seeing some awesome stuff already; I can't wait for more!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Not actually evil.
#15 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 4:57 AM
Welcome everyone and happy simming! Your game will never be the same now that you can make stuff you want that wasn't there before. Good times.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 7:13 AM
Aw, this is a good encouragement for new creators to keep on creating, and for everyone else to start creating. This is wonderful, thanks to the whole MTS community!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator
#17 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 2:36 AM
Great job new creators!!

Check out my other downloads at my blog!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#18 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 2:08 PM
Welcome to the club guys and congratulations! It's nice to see so many people that started uploading lately Have fun! ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#19 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 1:40 PM
Congrats to all of the awesome new creators!! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 5:00 PM
cool thank you all for createing
Inventor
#21 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 5:37 AM
Congratulations to all the new creators. New creations are always appreciated and MTS is the best place to share and find custom content.

Thanks to ALL creators here at MTS for all the time you put into your work and for sharing it with all of us. :-)
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 9:20 PM
When will this list be updated? lol:P
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#23 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annieover
When will this list be updated? lol:P

As far as I know Whiterider runs the overview on or around the 13th of the month. So, 13th November for next list We do a list every month rather than deleting the old one.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 10:45 PM
The lists for September and October are in the news threads called "New Creators, September!" and "New Creators, October!".

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.