Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 12:28 PM
Ohshi- ! I made and submitted a toddler clothes pack without realising I could have entered in this! -facepalm-
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 12:56 AM
Woot Woot i'm just testing my themed creation. I'll upload it soon hopefully.
Theorist
#28 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 5:06 PM
I stopped working on my outdoor set to participate in the monthly theme and I'm so glad I did. I'm insanely proud of my set and since I'm almost done I might even make the deadline.
WIP Video
**Warning** 2 minutes long and unedited.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#29 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 5:39 PM
I am running out of time again - and I have a major road block on my object - I vote we have two months to submit....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Theorist
#30 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
I am running out of time again - and I have a major road block on my object - I vote we have two months to submit....
Great idea! I hope you were serious. :D

Can we have the monthly themes ahead of time? So we can work on October's theme in September and then have the month of October to upload it, etc. That would give more time for harder projects and there might be more uploads during the beginning of the month which may inspire others to participate too.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#31 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 6:12 PM
Well, it is an idea - though not one I can just implement on my own of course - I will ask the question in the staff room. We do have a list of themes till the end of the year from the votes we did - and I am just slow - I get distracted easily you see.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 2:52 AM
Count me in
Im makin clothes for TS2 i hope its not rejected
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 2:32 AM
Default Count me in CANCELED
Quote: Originally posted by adbeers01
Im makin clothes for TS2 i hope its not rejected
sorry im not paticipatting this time need to read more on stuff
maybe l8r

Sims 2 creator **ACE**CREATIONS**Sims 3 Creator
Adbeers01
Theorist
#34 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 3:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, adbeers. Creating is really hard in the beginning when it's all new (just like everything else) but it gets easier and it's rewarding to see your sims use or wear the things you make. G'luck and I'll look forward to seeing something from you in the future.
Page 2 of 2