1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#33601 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Is it possible to evict specific nonplayables from an apartment unit?

Two nonplayable Sims keep getting into brawls in the common areas, which would be fun if they didn't keep blocking the exits.

If you use the teleporter to zap one of them off the lot, they'll move out, but their apartment will stay empty and no one new will move in.
Advertisement
Instructor
#33602 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 8:47 PM
Uh, is there a reason why a mini icon of the vending machine is IN the vending machine??

Found this while zooming in with Cameraman Mode (Tab). It reminds me of the snack bags having mini versions of them inside them. I think that had to do with meshing, so what exactly does this do?

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#33603 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inspiredzone
If you use the teleporter to zap one of them off the lot, they'll move out, but their apartment will stay empty and no one new will move in.

I just solved it by creating a new Sim and moving them in in order to evict the townie who was causing most of the fights. I then teleported all the Sims over to my utility Gravekeeper's lot and then reset their relationships and fury. Hopefully it'll stop them picking more fights for a while.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#33604 Old Today at 3:00 AM
I noticed I was unable to call dormies. The townie household 0x7FFE didn't have a phone in SimPE, so I enabled it. Did I do something horribly wrong?

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Mad Poster
#33605 Old Today at 5:49 AM
You mean in the neighborhood package? I doubt that will have any effect on anything. Regular townies should all be callable normally, but most people probably just install Lazy Duchess's call anyone mod and don't worry about it regardless.
Page 1345 of 1345