Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2021 at 8:28 PM
Chemistry station
Can someone help me, I am looking for the object that appeared in TS1 and TS3 - CHEMISTRY LAB STATION/TABLE, sometimes known as CONCOCTANATION STATION or SCIENCE LAB STATION. I need FUNCTIONAL one, that can build logic skill.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th May 2021 at 6:40 AM
Well, @omglo was working on one but I think it's abandoned. Idk if it's available for sharing. (I was going to give feedback, I swear, omglo! I just haven't gotten around to my school yet to playtest it. It's just been chilling in my downloads for... wow, three years. Okay, time to put that one on my to do list. Let me know if you still want the feedback after all this time.)

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th May 2021 at 12:40 PM
@Phantomknight yeah, that's abandoned. Nobody who took it ever returned to that thread with feedback and bug reports lol, so I never moved forward with the coding, then I lost interest. It's been years, so that's not likely to change. It's only for kids, and it's not even half done. You can share it, but people who use it should be aware that it's completely unsupported.
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th May 2021 at 4:30 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 12th Jun 2021 at 10:39 PM.
Got it. I put "Unsupported" on the file. Hopefully that'll make it clear. I've uploaded it here, if anyone wants to try it (I don't think I had any problems in my initial preview of the item. I just didn't do any extensive testing): http://www.simfileshare.net/download/2489797/

Oh, and I recategorized it and put it in Hobbies/Misc. Not sure where it was before.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2021 at 12:15 PM
Phantomknight, can you do a futher/deeper testing and tell if its SAFE (without glitches/corruption risk) to use? Please.
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th May 2021 at 5:12 PM
It's not going to corrupt anything. It's not that kind of mod. It was probably in Hobbies/Knowledge before.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th May 2021 at 6:30 PM
When you say ITS FOR KIDS, its like...a recreation toy? Can teens and adults use it?
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th May 2021 at 9:50 PM
It's a kids logic building toy. Adults and teens can't use it. It doesn't make potions.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:17 PM
I wish that tern and adults could use it.