Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:27 AM
Default Cleanup of Creator Issues
As part of a cleanup of the site, I have today moved any threads older than 60 days from Creator Issues into a staff only archive. This allows us to see much more clearly which threads are still awaiting replies and as part of an ongoing process we'll be re-thinking some of the procedures based around this forum.

If you had a question that is older than 2 months that never got answered, please feel free to report it in that forum.

As always, questions about the moderation queue, rejections, and so on are welcome in that area.

Regards
Delphy

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
15 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 5:10 PM
Nice, It really needed a clean up. So now we can see clearly.

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:35 AM
You folks -do- know that it's an invisible forum that only the mods can see? Creators can post their questions in privacy and get private answers. There is no 'forum' to peruse.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 11:59 PM Last edited by leesester : 20th Jan 2010 at 4:33 PM.
As part of the clean up Delphy mentioned I have been going through the CI posts and setting to solved/answered where it seemed appropriate. If I have marked your post as solved/answered and you are not happy with that, please post your question in CI again IN A NEW THREAD as your additional reply to a solved post may not be seen by a moderator. We are filtering out the solved posts so the new ones can be seen more quickly, thus improving response time.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if your post got squashed...

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:59 PM
Great Job!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 4:27 PM
I've resumed a project I had started quite a long time ago and put on a hiatus. It was posted in the Creator issues until I'd submit it.

I can has thread revival plz? :3
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:01 PM
The_French_Sim, do you have a link to that thread? Or a rough estimate of what "quite a long time ago" means? I believe it's going to be a bit difficult to find otherwise.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
The_French_Sim, do you have a link to that thread? Or a rough estimate of what "quite a long time ago" means? I believe it's going to be a bit difficult to find otherwise.
I don't have a link to that thread, because I can't find it anymore due to archiving.
"Quite a long time ago" means I think I created the thread about a year ago, and I haven't created that many threads in that section since (or at all)...

(teeny tiny off-topic note: Plasticboooooooox! *fanboys* I love what you do, and your Backdoor Lane series has proved to be a lifesaver for NH creation from scratch. *fanboy squee*)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 6:07 PM
Sorry I don't understand much and I cleaned. Now please delete my request for upload of a lot here. All will be done. Tx good luck.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 1:13 PM
My thread has been de-archived so I can resume my work on it. Thank you, big D.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 5:11 AM
Its a good things to remove old one, but some times its a proved that old is gold. So some of thread are important forever. So it should not be deleted.

Thanks.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 8:59 PM
No threads have been deleted. The only people with access to Creator Issues threads are the poster of the thread and the mods; the mods can still see them, and the creator can request for them to be restored.

In addition, most threads in Creator Issues are simple questions about a changes required or rejection, about part of the Creator Guidelines, or about the upload wizard etc. Nothing has been lost.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:18 PM
Please help! I don't know why always my Sims 3 Sim uploads are getting be rejected. The latest Sim, that I wanted to upload was Lei Fang from DOA. I included the Lei Fang.sim Pics;Hair and Soundtracks. This is not the only one, which have been rejected. 10 of my uploads has been rejected. Please help!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:46 PM
Actually, 6 of your uploads, not 10 have been rejected. You haven't improved your creations in Creator Feedback as advised, and your sims don't meet the site's guidelines and standards (and there were individual reasons noted on this last rejection). In any case, the place to ask this would be the Creator Issues forum, not this thread. It was linked in your rejection PM, but you can also find it under the main Site Issues & Questions forum.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th May 2010 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liza495
Sorry I don't understand much and I cleaned. Now please delete my request for upload of a lot here. ccna All will be done. Tx good luck.

From the neighborhood view, the player selects to play one lot, as in The Sims. There are residential and community lots. Sims live in residential lots, and can travel to community lots to purchase groceries, clothing and magazines as well as interact with Townies.