Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#151 Old 2nd May 2010 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Tee hee...Patience turns to curiosity. Curiosity turns to speculation! Luckily, I'm still in the curiosity phase!

Speculation turns to rampant rumors...

Hi Stephanie, Hi Hi!! *waves*
Advertisement
Instructor
#152 Old 2nd May 2010 at 12:26 AM
And actually...even though the official challenge is over, I still had spare ideas and meshes left over, so I'm a-gonna keep makin 'em!

p.s. Is it "wrong" if I have a single, very period appropriate mesh that I want to style into 4 distinctly different "types", with numerous re-texturings within each different type, and upload those different types separately, with say, 4-6 re-textures within each?
Top Secret Researcher
#153 Old 2nd May 2010 at 11:11 PM
***Hi Aligeth!***

"Rampant Rumours INDEED!" I love sharing theories with my hubby (David).
We laugh hysterically about it because our minds go all over the place and his ideas are much more spectacular than mine!

Aligeth,
I'm curious as to what Medievalish things you are working on?

...And even more curious to see what other objects may not have been shared yet for the Challenge!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
#154 Old 6th May 2010 at 6:44 PM
Hi!
Sorry to sound stupid, but does everyone vote for their favourite medieval challenge enteries?
If so, how do you do it? ...
Or is it just the mods voting, or selected people?
Thanks!
(:

Lab Assistant
#155 Old 8th May 2010 at 12:05 AM Last edited by yasmine0615 : 22nd Oct 2011 at 1:31 AM.
I agree with Ffion. That was very nice to think about.

hi, i'm yasmine.
Test Subject
#156 Old 8th May 2010 at 3:41 PM
I'm really sorry, I couldn't find anywhere I could post a request, and uhh, cauldrons are kinda medievil'ish. Anyways my request, regardless of the fact the challenge is over. I wanted a "Easy Cauldron" where potions, reagents, and items are made quickier, If this is possible could someone create it and let me know. If it can't be done for watever reason, ohhwell for me I guess. But I would be really greatful if someone could do it. Thanks and sorry once again for posting on the challenge thread.
Field Researcher
#157 Old 8th May 2010 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fthomas
Hi!
Sorry to sound stupid, but does everyone vote for their favourite medieval challenge enteries?
If so, how do you do it? ...
Or is it just the mods voting, or selected people?
Thanks!
(:

I don't think they opened voting yet hun.
Top Secret Researcher
#158 Old 9th May 2010 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 1love1riku1
I don't think they opened voting yet hun.

What, so everyone can vote? :D

Yasmine, *smiles*

Typical
#159 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:30 PM
Yes, from past experiences, everyone can vote for there favourite under diferent catagories. So... there'll probably be options for Lot's and Housing, Buy mode, Game mods etc..
Field Researcher
#160 Old 10th May 2010 at 6:44 PM
And when or where are we able to vote? I feel so blind x.x

Edit: Found it. ^^

Still struggling with CAW :x
Field Researcher
#161 Old 11th May 2010 at 3:35 PM
I thought the voting wasn't open yet? if it is pls post the link because I can't seem to find it.
Lab Assistant
#162 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:27 AM
If it isn't open, when does it open?

hi, i'm yasmine.
#163 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:26 AM
No, its not up yet. Here is where it will be when its posted:

http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=37
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#164 Old 12th May 2010 at 5:42 AM
Does it usually take so long for voting to start after a challenge ends? If I was around for any of the other ones, I was a newbie and oblivious to any of this so I don't know.
Not actually evil.
#165 Old 12th May 2010 at 7:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Is it "wrong" if I have a single, very period appropriate mesh that I want to style into 4 distinctly different "types", with numerous re-texturings within each different type, and upload those different types separately, with say, 4-6 re-textures within each?

Do you mean as challenge entries (if it were still open) or just as regular uploads? Nothing wrong with multiple threads of recolors for the same mesh, if each thread has several recolors in it. Some folks put 50 recolors in one thread, and that's convenient, but if your sets are strongly themed, I can see wanting to do a separate thread for each.
*waits to see lovely recolors*

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#166 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Do you mean as challenge entries (if it were still open) or just as regular uploads? Nothing wrong with multiple threads of recolors for the same mesh, if each thread has several recolors in it. Some folks put 50 recolors in one thread, and that's convenient, but if your sets are strongly themed, I can see wanting to do a separate thread for each.
*waits to see lovely recolors*

Fantastic! Just what I wanted to make sure of, since its the same mesh, but different styles within each different group. Not for the challenge, since its closed of course, but they are distinctly of this period. Now I just need to keep on a'colorin (sloooooow me).
Test Subject
#167 Old 14th May 2010 at 7:11 PM
Good Luck to all! .. i like try, but I'm not really sure. im begging in the sims world :p
Field Researcher
#168 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:32 PM
Too LATE!!Pliz make more challenges if you may!
Test Subject
#169 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:43 PM
Default voting??
i know the voting has been over for awhile..so when do we see the results of that-i really want to see who won..plz update us soon :lovestruc

All hail the Vampiric Buzzomatic Llamas!!!
Test Subject
#170 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:27 PM
How about a pirate challenge? I just bought Barnacle Bay and it was a huge disappointment.
Test Subject
#171 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:17 PM
This sounds fun and amazing !
Lilrose's Palace
#172 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 6:52 PM
how about something to do with the mystical theme? Putting in some hard thought into designing something creative and unique. From Fairies to gobblins. Even a unicorn soon! lol How neat would that challenge be? So how about it Delphy? What you think about that kind of challenge?
Theorist
#173 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilrosepiercing11
how about something to do with the mystical theme? Putting in some hard thought into designing something creative and unique. From Fairies to gobblins. Even a unicorn soon! lol How neat would that challenge be? So how about it Delphy? What you think about that kind of challenge?

There has already been a Fairytale Challenge, but you may be interested in this month's theme, which is Fantasy.
Page 7 of 7