Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:58 PM
Default Changes to Guidelines for TS3 World Uploads
Hi all,

Just a quick news to let you know that we have made some changes to the MTS Creator Guidelines for TS3 Worlds.

http://www.simswiki.info/wiki.php?t...s/Sims_3_Worlds

The main changes are:
  • Info on uploading with included sims. Previously, no guidelines were available for sims. Creators uploading worlds with sims will need to provide full pics and info for at least 5 sims representative of the style and quality of the world as a whole.

• Changes to the amount of info/pictures required. Previously, world creators had to provide pictures and info for all lots in the world - collecting these pictures and info was a huge task. Now, creators will need to provide info and pictures for at least 10 lots (5 residential, 5 community) to show a representative overview of the style, type, and quality of the lots included in their world, which should be enough for both downloaders and staff to get a good idea of whether or not the lots are satisfactory.

We hope these changes clarify things for world uploaders, and reduce the workload for both the world creators and our world moderating staff.

Happy new year, and happy simming!
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Typical
#2 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 3:48 PM
This is good news! I think now, I might be more inclined to attempt a world upload (I'd started before, but gave up because I knew the amount of time to get all the pics would be aaages!).
Theorist
#3 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 3:50 PM
Ahhh thank you!

Hi I'm Paul!
Retired
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:11 PM
Fantastic news!

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:15 PM
Woo this makes things much less complicated and time consuming! Thanks :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#6 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:03 PM
This is great news. Hopefully we'll start seeing more worlds here. :0)
Theorist
#7 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:44 PM
Awesome! Great Changes

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/