Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#3451 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 12:01 AM
"This is awkward."
Nervous walking in to say bye as Dirk and Lilith were woohooing.
"Aren't you a good son?"
Dustin was autonomously cleaning while Brandi was handling pregnancy and low aspiration.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3452 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 1:19 AM Last edited by Orilon : 28th Apr 2020 at 2:05 AM.
"Uh oh. He's somehow picked up on the fact that she has less days left than he does and is now fearing it."

I use a "days left shrub" from Simlogical to know how many days Elders have left. According to the shrub the husband has 11 days left and the wife has 5. He now constantly has a fear of her dying, hence me saying the above. All of the kids haven't graduated from college yet, so he hasn't got his LTW, so I imagine the aspiration drop will be bad when she does die.

Edit to add:

"You're the one that wanted the damn mutt, you clean up after him" to the child sim in the next household.

I originally created a mother and teen son family to be the boyfriend of the oldest daughter of the Family couple that wanted six kids. I have Cyjons no alien sexism mod, so when the mother got abducted by aliens she came back pregnant. Her son from the abduction is now child age and when he grew up to child he would not get rid of his get a puppy want. The puppy is a pain in the ass and keeps peeing in the house.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#3453 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 3:21 AM
"Oh no you don't. I'm your Goddess. Get in there and clean up that mess" - to Sims who leave messes all over the houses (2, 3 and 4)
"Oh no you don't. You have to get a job promotion!" (2, 3 and 4)
"I did not say you can have that now." (2, 3 and 4)

Random profanities and comments not intended for young Sims players here on MTS
Mad Poster
#3454 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 4:13 PM
"Too bad you can't scold toddlers like pets."

The toddler is driving me crazy because she will not stay out of the cat food. I'm tempted to take out the mod that lets toddlers use stairs.
Forum Resident
#3455 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 11:31 PM
"Are you seriously going to do this? You're just gonna eat your pregnancy craving and not share any with your best friend. Seriously?"

My sim is pregnant, went to the kitchen, and made a dessert meal that I didn't even say to make. He then proceeded to sit down in the kitchen and eat the food in front of his best friend.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#3456 Old 1st May 2020 at 2:08 AM
"So you want TV costing at least 3k? Get a job at first!"
Mad Poster
#3457 Old 4th May 2020 at 9:58 PM
"That's it I'm taking that mod out."

The damn toddler would not stay out of the kitten's food and ended up throwing all of it out of the bowl. I got a message that the kitten was starving so I took the mod out that let toddlers and puppies and kittens go up and down stairs. He had plenty of food before the toddler got up there, so its his fault. The kitten's room is upstairs, so the toddler will now stay out of his food.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3458 Old 4th May 2020 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
"That's it I'm taking that mod out."

The damn toddler would not stay out of the kitten's food and ended up throwing all of it out of the bowl. I got a message that the kitten was starving so I took the mod out that let toddlers and puppies and kittens go up and down stairs. He had plenty of food before the toddler got up there, so its his fault. The kitten's room is upstairs, so the toddler will now stay out of his food.

Put on a baby gate. http://modthesims.info/d/497904/uni...r-toddlers.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3459 Old 5th May 2020 at 12:22 AM
The thought of revamping my entire CC folder is such a headache, was thinking of removing everything...then adding something 10-20 pieces at a time..check in game etc. The very idea is so stresful and turns me off from playing. I dont know how many items in my folder are older than 10 years and cannot be replaced so i dont want to delete too many t hings. Such a headache.
Mad Poster
#3460 Old 5th May 2020 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Put on a baby gate. http://modthesims.info/d/497904/uni...r-toddlers.html

Thank you. I put that in and the stairs mod back in. I like the fact that it lets puppies go down stairs to go outside, but I was getting frustrated with the toddlers throwing all the pet food out of the bowl.

To get back on topic:

"Ha. Now that you have to take care of him alone you're fearing a baby." I have a Family Sim and a Knowledge Sim couple. They have a toddler. The Knowledge Sim dad was at work and I had the Family Sim mom taking care of the toddler since she had a day off. Her want for a baby rolled away and then she rolled a fear of having a baby. I like Family Sims most of the time, but one thing that annoys me about them is that they always roll the want to have babies but never want to take care of them.
Mad Poster
#3461 Old 5th May 2020 at 6:44 AM
It all depends of personality. Neat sims don't fear to change diapers. Nice sims like to deal with offspring. I have couple who is opposite. Family sim mother rolls constant wants to teach toddler all the skills while knowledge father cares only for his own skills.
Scholar
#3462 Old 5th May 2020 at 7:08 AM
"Wait... did I... save and close my game?"

Said about 5 seconds after powering off my computer.
Lab Assistant
#3463 Old 5th May 2020 at 4:58 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 5th May 2020 at 6:19 PM.
"No I don't her to have a blind date it's her wedding day, you idiot."
One of Vyn's friends give a date just before getting married to Nervous.
"That's so cute."
Nervous and Vyn both rolled wants to befriend their new adopted daughter Gabriella.
Scholar
#3464 Old 5th May 2020 at 5:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
It all depends of personality. Neat sims don't fear to change diapers. Nice sims like to deal with offspring. I have couple who is opposite. Family sim mother rolls constant wants to teach toddler all the skills while knowledge father cares only for his own skills.

I remember when I first started playing, I thought aspiration would trump personality. I was just cycling through aspirations, and Daphne Beaker (daughter of Circe and Loki) got Family. She had zero Nice points. She only ever rolled one want for a baby, and she neglected him utterly. Even if I sent her to interact with him, she'd start and then drop out and go play chess instead. There were so many calls from the social worker about that poor child! These days, Sims who grow up in-game are given aspirations based on their personality.

Things I have said recently: "Oi! Get back in here! Your boyfriend's trying to propose to you!" (Helena was very happy to accept.)
Lab Assistant
#3465 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:59 AM
"I just wanted to know your two's chemistry."
After told Taylor to check out Keaton, they decided right there and then to woohoo. Which of course resulted in pregnancy.
Mad Poster
#3466 Old 6th May 2020 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shadow214
"I just wanted to know your two's chemistry."
After told Taylor to check out Keaton, they decided right there and then to woohoo. Which of course resulted in pregnancy.

The thing what I hate in ACR.
My teen brought a friend from school at her first school day and first thing ACR sends her to do is First Kiss!
"Do not waste you first kiss on random boys"
She even didn't have a want. And now I need put on friendzone every friend who they bring from school as soon as they appear on lot.
Mad Poster
#3467 Old 6th May 2020 at 10:24 PM Last edited by Sunbee : 6th May 2020 at 10:39 PM.
Either the two of you enjoy the ACR-insanity, or you haven't found the turn autonomy off, set required relationships, etc options to fine-tune it!

Thing my husband said last night when I was playing the Sims: "That's real pop music, but what did they do to the lyrics?"

Guess who usually has the station on Classical?

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#3468 Old 7th May 2020 at 12:16 AM
Well, I am still testing it. Still not sure if I will leave it in.
Scholar
#3469 Old 7th May 2020 at 6:12 AM
"Of course Gretchen's not available to talk - she's a toddler, you idiot!"

It's sweet that David Ottomas is concerned about his little sister at the orphanage, but the fact he doesn't even know a toddler can't hold a telephone conversation may go some way towards explaining why she was removed from the family in the first place.
Lab Assistant
#3470 Old 7th May 2020 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunbee
Either the two of you enjoy the ACR-insanity, or you haven't found the turn autonomy off, set required relationships, etc options to fine-tune it!

Thing my husband said last night when I was playing the Sims: "That's real pop music, but what did they do to the lyrics?"

Guess who usually has the station on Classical?

I just enjoy ACR-insanity it just normally doesn't escalate that quickly.
Mad Poster
#3471 Old 7th May 2020 at 10:07 PM
"Finally so quiet"
When 5 kids went to school.
Lab Assistant
#3472 Old 8th May 2020 at 12:18 AM
"Oh no The game is glitching. Wait no it isn't, that just the school bus."
Mad Poster
#3473 Old 11th May 2020 at 3:23 AM
"Um, why do you have the option to flirt with your half-sister's husband?"

I made a Sim couple in CAS. The husband wanted to marry off 6 children. He had 5 children with his wife, and one alien abduction baby. All children were married, but the father died of old age before the last daughter married.

The alien abduction baby is now an adult and wanted to buy clothes so I sent him downtown. He ran into the oldest daughters husband, and I was a little confused why the flirt option was there.
Mad Poster
#3474 Old 12th May 2020 at 10:49 AM
"Don't like your parents's romantic socials? Get out of their bedroom!"
Lab Assistant
#3475 Old 14th May 2020 at 3:25 PM Last edited by Shadow214 : 14th May 2020 at 4:28 PM.
"Oh thank goddess you grew into your face."
Son of Matthew and Jessica Picaso was quite ugly as a toddler but is quite cute as a child.
"Make up your mind Jan!"
Jan kept rolled a want and a fear of getting engaged and marriage to Matthew. Guess that what happens with Romance/Family sim.
Page 139 of 169