Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2022 at 5:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims getting stuck and doing actions in one spot.
I moved my sims to a house in aurora skies, it's the Humble Homestead house. There seem to be to spots in the house where my sims get stuck, like if I am telling them to go to bed that's in the bedroom they will walk to a spot in the livingroom and then their bodies will shift to the bed. If I right click on their portrait it takes me to that spot in the livingroom like the sim is standing there, and then when the sim wakes up they will shift back to that spot in the livingroom. There is also a spot like this in the kitchen where my sims get stuck. I also have pets and if I tell them to eat their food they will stand in one spot doing the eating action while their foodbowl is in a different place. They can access the objects and sometimes they will go to their bed or food bowl normally but it's like they get stuck in these specific spots. I renovated the house a bit before I started playing so I thought maybe that was the issue but I tried removing walls, changing doors etc and resetting the lot but the problem is still there. Is this a problem with the lot, is there something I might not have removed or is there a problem with my whole game?