Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 2:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game crashing: ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x00000004
as the title says, my game has been crashing to desktop with no warning after a few minutes of gameplay, and when I look in the documents folder I find that in the error document that the game makes.
When googled I thought it might be my game needed some patches, but it turns out that's not the issue because I patched all the EPs and SPs that supposedly needed patching. I am lost at this point.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 3:19 PM
What is the source of your game -- Origin, Steam, retail store discs, or from some other place? It's the patch level of the base game, not the packs, that it is most important and the first two sources patch the game for you With retail discs, it takes a little more effort.

What are the specs of the computer you are running the game on -- processor, RAM, graphics card, size of hard drive and space remaining?